Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

For those of you wondering, the LN of this manga is currently being fan-translated by 2slow2late. It's pretty ahead of this, so read at your own risk. Story so far is good, comedy is great.

Btw, im not the translator, just a guy who thought the fan translation should get some recognition!

Fed-Kun's army
Our Mc still hasn't realized he is actually superhuman himself.
How else he supposed to see all the battle without ever getting caught, or even conscious when most of their opponent normally causes massive sleep like in this chapter?

Double-page supporter
@Derv
You updated with the LN?

Is he still letting that thing inside him date the main girl?

Group Leader
just started reading from this ch. forgive me if i guessed right
the 'harem MC' is actually a she? looks like the mangaka didn't intend to hide it at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn its hard to consume the manga...
MC clown action is too much for me x_x

Dex-chan lover
Please tell that harem tag is here only because FMC has somewhat of a harem, and not because our boi MC will get one.

LN club, I summon you to inform us about this matter.

Okay wait, is it emilia or elmira? Elmira kind of just reminds me of tiny toons but emilia's cliche enough that i don't rly mind

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Elmira needs a retake on the passing off as a human without giving away fact are a vampire lesson. Ichirou needs to acknowledge reality a bit more rather than trying to fit everyone into templates. People are more complicated than what's shown on tv shows, not to mention only the interesting bits or parts to advance the plot are included. After all, how often do you see a character struggling with hw for 3-4 hours? Not at all. Only scenes actually doing hw is maybe 5-10 secs between time skips with most of time devoted to something interesting happening like shenanigans or another character is there plotting something and spectacularly failing.

Users who are viewing this thread