Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@MTHeart75 same feeling, they start with an interesting premise and then they become the same generic thing they are parodying.

I've just recently taken over r/YuujinCharacter on Reddit, if any of ya'll are enjoying the series, let's populate it somewhat.

Dex-chan lover
This series started slow then ramped up fast and furious. One of the best rom-com mangas out there. I pity the MC, he just wants to be the sidekick.

@hoebag69
Do you remember his backstory? Ichiro is always the best in any kind of supporting ability. The dude supported his Yankee friend by solo beating up the delinquent's boss himself so his friend got the credit, he became a one man-team to support his soccer friend to strike goal, even recently when every adults fell unconscious and was asked to help by Ryouga he carried all the fully grown adults away (and I mean all of the people in the place/building) somewhere in a matter of minutes without breaking a sweat and had time to make a solo karaoke to kill time before Ryouga had come back.

The story drops hints here and there from the very beginning that Ichiro is actually unknowingly to himself a freaking OP character that overshadow the capability of the cast he support.
The thing is that he doesn't realize himself how capable he is, because he is always thinking about others and how to support them best and never considering himself that he became so oblivious about stuff that concern himself. He is basically either already supernatural without having known about it or is at the absolute peak of normal human capabilities.

Double-page supporter
This would definitely work as a good anime. If anything, I'd want a anime to go just a little bit further so it would be in solid dumpster fire territory. I love a good dumpster fire.

So his blood turns out to be even more tasty than expected, darn as his mind fades away.

Dex-chan lover
He just princess carries the vampire waifu like it's just another day on the job.

Kobayashi is clearly a student of Spider-Man.

And she lost it. She has tasted the blood of a real human male.

Harem + 1.

Dex-chan lover
That boy is way too athletic to be able to do parkour at this level...

I don't even think Parkhurst at this level can be done so flawlessly without the use of his arms...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm amazed he was able to send a message with his phone so quickly with one hand. Likely an SOS but to who and was he able to include a plan or location to meet? Guy really needs to get some common sense on what is normal. Only ninjas, superheroes, or those physically training to extremes can do what he did. In any case, looks like he learned the hard way that should only offer a wrist to a starving vampire. So much for tasting worse, seems like she enjoys his flavor so much she's going to suck him dry. XD Assuming he survives this definitely is going to raise a love flag. Especially since most people tend to treat vampires like lepers while he is treating her just the same which is going to impress her.

Users who are viewing this thread