Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I see, I see.
Nani the hell is happening? I don't get it at all.

He is not protag tho, if he is protag (he is protag but not THE HERO) material she would want to murder him no question asked but he is not the evil god nor regular joe

Damn now im confused

@Savarizki So he must be god or the tutorial impersonated. More seriously, let reconsider the character past achievements, he took tropes and stories from fiction and put them into reality by brainw- by training some random guys with the look of a protagonist. I think he is more of a storyteller than anything else, he start all of the stories and guide them to their conclusion. Maybe he is the one behind the whole bullshit of apostles and superhumans because he started the scenario of a shonen harem manga.
Now the question is if he "create" these stories, if so he is alike of a "god", or if he switch on some comic gears and "unlock" these stories. In the first possibility he is a god so his inhuman skills is justified, in the second case he need these skills to "unlock" the scenario, it's his role, so the cosmos give him the power to complete what the stories needs.
He also could be the "system", so the fantastical deformation of the universe to alterate it and craft the stories, but he would be more mecanical if he was, doing things not because he want it but because he is programmed to do it. So I don't think it's the case but it's still a possibility. Another way to put the idea of a "system" is that he is the "tropes" of a story impersonated.
But again I'm thinking about what the apostle said about him being an human, so the most probable hypothesis is the one of the cosmic role to "unlock" stories, the "god" one being the second in my list.

And I'm most certainly a fucking autist for debating over the logic of a gag-manga instead of catching up on my work.

appearance of Mion best girl is here let's fuckin' goooooooooooooooo

lmao happy and sad in the same time cuz mion is so cute but theres no real girl gonna do that lmao

Dex-chan lover
pblliskik8661.png

the way Kobayashi think he is final boss remind me of MC from Lasboss x Hero.

This guy is truly the anti MC everyone else just gets beaten up after what he did to that girl but he instead gets a lap pillow. Also the girl has the most generic tsundere design but isn't a tsundere, what kind of sorcery is that ?

Users who are viewing this thread