Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
This is impossible, I can't go on any longer. I may die from this manga

The "MC" of this story is a stronger man than i will ever be.

Keep fighting!!

Double-page supporter
Holy shit shes kinky af, got a whole wardrove full of every possible cosplay her man could possibly want. I guess hes really regretting sharing all that info in their "bro" talks

Dex-chan lover
You acted like a very thirsty pervert from day one, and if she's still into you after that, and even willing to cosplay for you, well congrats, you got yourself a keeper.

I mean, look...

Those anime sarashi are about as magical as the Dragon God possessed chick wearing them.

Dex-chan lover
Probably pointed out already but 1. How does the mc not realize that being the partner of the mc is the ultimate supportive character role (as long as he doesn’t end up fighting too) and 2. He should have considered that if ryuga was raised as a boy then she probably lacks the same common sense to perversion a girl would have.

Dex-chan lover
Cursed sarashi. False advertising, I tell you.
Making me think she was flat... What a let down it is to find out the truth. Smh

Dex-chan lover
Really nice girl. Doesn't beat around the bush and shows him how much she's willing to go for his wishes.

I want to have a wife like ryuuga. Damn... I really like this type of gap moe 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman the MC have his own ideals, from age 5 he discover the importance and pleasure of being side character.
and he lived side character live for more than 10 years.
long story short: "Being boyfriend of Ryuuga basically taking the Main character role, not side character."

Users who are viewing this thread