Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka?

Lemme guess the one in the cover bound to be a girl and busty right

My spider sense is tingling
Like when i see I.S

MOORRRREEEE!!! i really like these types of stories were pretty much everything is set to be "dumb". Like "Eminence in the Shadow", they have the same feeling.

Ok, not just me, but all of you also could guess that Ryuuga is probably a girl. At least from the last scene of chapter 2.

@Orange_Orange

I must admit that it's not a clear case of NTR. It's hard to explain it properly. You should probably check the reviews in NovelUpdates. They do a good job of explaining what goes on. Open all spoilers, then Ctrl+F NTR.

Fed-Kun's army
Well if the charackter design dosent give it away at first glance just by looking at the cover and not reading any of the description and also not knowing the WN or LN (which ever it is based on),
the front one is most definitly a girl, while the back one must be the stupid as protagonist of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a trap or not? And I still can't believe something like Tsugumi is possible in RL! I mean how the fuck can one wrap such big melons so no bulge remains while crossdressing? This is impossibruuuuuuu!

Users who are viewing this thread