Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
At least we agree that Mion's best girl. She feels more genuine to me, and less of that wannabe girlfriend vibe most harem members (in most harem series) do.

I dig Elmira's arc as well, and the way it shapes her and her place in the harem.

its ending in this arc not that bad buut god dammit why you just gave that massive spoiler about that girl being demon god vassal too
as for pony tail girl being pervert like that and vampire having ichiro "baby" i kind of forgot if there in novel
These axed endings like to throw in as much as they can from later LN arcs. It kind of cheapens the series and more often make me not want to read it. Though in this case, not all things are as they seem to be.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this feel so axed?
Also, ew, dream arc.
Also, ew, different Route "if" endings for every heroine
Also, ew, harem ending because you can't pick a single one and stick with it

I really wanna see how they having segs UWOOOGGHH SEEEGGSSS

Dex-chan lover
I suppose a literal fever dream ending was the only route this fever dream of a manga could go down.

Dex-chan lover
Guess it was axed huh? Tbh the novel's plot just kinda went bonkers after this part with the MC being super annoying and making the romcom part hurts to read. But comedy was still good and there were some scenes I had hope would be adapted, especially regarding best girl Mion's pool scene.

Well if there was any good place to end, this would be it. Fun manga adaptation of a sadly disappointing novel.

Dex-chan lover
So sad it ended but at least we made it. I wonder why they decided to end it here though. Every girl is best girl! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
borderline incomprehensible final chapter. I feel like this story only had enough juice in it for one arc anyway, and should have just ended after what I assume was the first novel. Thanks for finally finishing it anyway, nice to have closure at least!

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Was hoping to see more development with the healer girl and the martial arts girl. Maybe the vampire too.

Not a fan of the main girl, tbh. She really should have been flat. The giant boobs ruined her design.

Group Leader
Hmmmmm........

This was a dud for me.

It was such an interesting premise, the main character deliberately putting himself away from the spotlight to make others play the protagonist role, pretending to not know anything about what was happening around him but actually be in the known and orchestrating situations to make the "protagonist" look better, only to have all of his plans derail because he misread the situation or his genre savvyness getting in the way of the actual truth.

But by the time he became part of the dark forces and developed super powers for being a vessel, the whole story lost me. It was fun when he was actually an ordinary guy that just happened to be on top of the supernatural situation, but it kinda lost its edge when he became an integral part of the supernatural.

Now, hindsight is 20/20, but I would have liked to see him gaining a foil in the form of an apostle that plays a similar role to him, playing the supporting role but for the last boss. That way they could have clashed on their ideals, for the MC to be his idealized version of Ryuuga winning the battle, while his opponent wanting to make the last boss win so he can backstab the guy and steal the win for himself, or something like that.

You know, make him question whether orchestrating events to make Ryuuga be the hero of the story he wants is the best for her or not by having someone else be the example of what he could end up becoming if he keeps threading that path without thinking about the consequences.

But alas... here we are. This was kinda meh to me.

Users who are viewing this thread