Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka?

I bet Ichiro is actually the main villain but he's unaware of it, otherwise it wouldn't make sense why he's still conscious in chapter 4. That would be befitting for his last support role, which is of making the "hero" of his story shine.

Ok, this one actually got potential. It's predictable as hell, but it's a romcon, so it doesn't matter. If it doesn't fizzle out soon it has all the chances to be animated.
@mister0 I'll be surprised if he isn't. Though if he actually decides to stick with the role for the sake of "friend redemption through beating" arc it may even be fun.

please dont tell me this is gonna become borderline NTR garbage because MC is too focused on making himself a side character.

that... seems kinda hurt.... covering something that large... seems hurt....

Double-page supporter
@Myst i mean who knows, some people made a fetish out of that :v

also can anyone tell me what's the equivalent of chapter 5 in the novel ?

Double-page supporter
@ariessama yeah technically but it's in the start of the story, i mean many novels have titles that basically spoil the 10 first chapters in 1 sentence, and seeing as it is revealed in like the 1st chapter of the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Pallas_Bear depends on your preferences. otherwise balloons like in senran kagura wouldn't be popular. but yeah, they look a bit too big in the panels focusing on the boobs.

Man, flattened something that big sure seems hurt... (s)he is already cute enough without that though...

Also i hoped that hyuuga is gay, lol but its fine i guess.

Well, either way maybe i will stay here for a while longer that i used to think i would

Users who are viewing this thread