Is there any "fast" way to start chapter 1 of a manga?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really weird and like to not know the length of a manga or book or even movie or whatever before I start them. It helps somewhat for me at least with making things less predictable, eg that person can't die we're only half way into the movie, this person has to get away there's too much time left, etc. I digress. In some sites there is a chapter 1 button right away or in others all chapters are available on one screen so you can do an awkward try to avoid seeing anything scroll clicking. Here, as far as I know, if the manga has more than enough chapters to be paginated it's pretty damn hard to not see the length

You just want a way to not see the chapter duration/page you're on?

adblock
mangadex.org##.track.cursor-pointer.row.no-gutters -- to remove the bottom page chapter progress bar
mangadex.org##.reader-controls-pages.col-auto.d-none.d-lg-flex.row.no-gutters.align-items-center -- to remove the bottom right page number

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Douteigami Not inside the reader, on the manga page's chapter selection with all the pagination. Basically if you know how many chapters there are, it's not a surprise that things go on for x amount of time. Like reading the first Harry Potter book knowing it ends at the Deathly Hallows versus going in completely blind not knowing how many books in the series there are. They just want a way to start the first chapter + completely avoid seeing the total chapter count

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Douteigami posted:

adblock
mangadex.org##.track.cursor-pointer.row.no-gutters -- to remove the bottom page chapter progress bar
No need to adblock it, you can hide it from the settings

Users who are viewing this thread