Iseikai Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
looks like that sword is something made with science... did noah's mom create that world?.. i remember during chapter 1 that she was planning to bring the earth back to life so its probably she also made that world where noah is now...

Dex-chan lover
I like the set up so far, but I hope the humans have more depth than being genocidal pricks.

Double-page supporter
Wonderful premise ruined by cliche character writing making it into generic manga just with MC who is overpowered slightly in original way

Double-page supporter
Demon Lord? More like a ALIEN

The demon lord character design is similar to that the Demon Manga where they get lost in a island...

Dex-chan lover
@zetsuravez
Reread the last bit from chapter 1.

Connecting the dots tells you that he is on Earth. His mother made his ship orbit the planet all those years.

interesting manga. not harem/slave by 2nd chapter in isekai, REFRESHING1

hoezell: yea maybe

Double-page supporter
We always get these 3 options.

1. MC gets recruited/summoned by humans, they call demons/beastmen evil, they actually are.
2. MC gets recruited/summoned by humans, they call demons/beastmen evil, they're not and the bamboozled hero switches sides.
3. MC gets recruited/summoned by demons/beastmen, they call humans evil, they actually are.

When are we ever going to get the fourth option, where MC is tricked by the underdog demons/beastmen into helping them, but turns out the humans were right in killing them?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Her mom is dead, all well and good (Not really, but it seems normal)...
But, what happened to the elder brother we see in the picture? Is he the pope, who in turn betrayed the demons?

@zetsuravez
spoilering just in case, but i think its implied his mother terraformed the earth and put him into cryostasis in orbit for a couple thousand years

Users who are viewing this thread