Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Technology

Fed-Kun's army
@Sheruff6
Sorry i would not be able to tell you any names but theres one about a realist demon king and theres the one with the slime dude

Dex-chan lover
@BabyPyroshark
@Sheruff6

Here is the Realist Demon Lord i think ?

The Legendary Rebuilding of a World by a Realist Demon King

Pretty sure this is "The slime dude" that you mentioned
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

have some more demon king city/ kingdom builders

Demon Kings Town Planning! ~The Strongest Dungeon is a Modern City~
The MC is a "Demon/dungeon lord" who makes his dungeon into a city for humans and other races to live together. ( this later becomes an independent city state / country )

Not really a true kingdom builder, but its close and its really good imo.
Moon-led Journey Across Another World
The MC is technically a hero who is summoned/sent to another world, but he is cast out by the goddess who received him and is unable to speak with humans.
The humans thinks he is a demon lord from his aura as he is super powerful.....
But the real reason is that all human are pretty while the MC is only average.... ( yep that is why they think he is a monster ).... this all plays into why the goddess is a bitch.
He then builds a kingdom of monsters in a pocket dimension ( this is why its not really a kingdom builder ) to fuck over the goddess as revenge.

Those are the once where the MC is a "demon lord" and is building a kingdom that i remember of the top of my head...
But if you want some other kingdom builders i can recommend you some i like aswell.
For example my personal favorite.

Release That Witch
MC is ....reborn/reincarnated into the body of a prince who is watching the execution of a witch.
He stops the executions only to find out that witches are real and that everybody is extremely prejudiced against them believing they are all demon spawns/ evil / enemies of humanity.
He proceeds to take over the city he lives in and rebuilds it and with the help of the witches magic starting a industrial revolution.
He transforms a literal Border Town ( yes that is the name )Into a place where everybody lives happily ever after people no longer discriminated against witches.
And later on the whole country after a bit of civil war when
his dad the king kills himself is murdered by his older brother....
But the king who killed himself and "framed" the older brother was really a fake all along.
Because the real one was captured years ago by another faction who then starts a world war to take over all of humanity

My 2nd personal favorite kingdom builder

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
The MC is a summoned hero who is made king.... yeah that is all you need to know.
Sue me,

I can tip you off some more, but these are a start 😘

Dex-chan lover
@BabyPyroshark
@Sheruff6

*edit* added another 10 chapter manga about a neet playing a god game city builder in a real fantasy world. ( that i have also read the novel and know things that is not in the manga yet )

well @Waparker asked for a few more... so here you go.
If you still have read all of these im gonna have to go and dig deeper in my mangalist.
The downside to that is that they prob don´t exist on mangadex or don´t update alot / at all 😅

Manga tips bellow spoiler tag as there is actually spoilers... who would have guessed ?
Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter
Plots and intrigue galore !

MC is a weeaboo who likes Otome games, she gets attacked by Truck-kun and she gets reincarnated as the antagonist of the game she last played right at the moment of the antagonist´s defeat.
She nopes the fuck out of there after owning everybody with her losers speech and takes over her noble famile´s fief ( a fief is a plot of land given to nobles by the king )
She then proceeded to transform the fief into a better place then it was before.
Other nobles get jellous and plots to screw her over and so the game is on for the reincarnated MC to win the game of thrones.
The manga is mostly about the MC trying to rebuild and fix her fief while everyone is plotting and scheming, herself included.

The Population of the Frontier Owner Starts With 0. "Dias the Blue" and a Blue-Horned Girl.
Its a much more light hearted story and is nowhere near as serious as some of the other examples. Now with 1000% more gypsy/nomadic Oni waifu´s

The MC is a veteran hero solider ( This is not a Isekai, just "normal" fantasy ) who is given ownership a plot of land at the edge of the kingdom border.
Because of political intrigue and infighting within the royal family all the gifts he was soposed to be given was stolen from him and he was left with litterly nothing in the middle of fucking nowhere.
The MC is the definition of a good hearted musclehead and just goes along with it, he helps / gets help by a tribe out nomads who looks and acts like your typical Oni waifu´s and recruits them into his fief.
Slowly but stedely he builds up his new fief by recruiting settlers and selling monster material from hunting ( the MC is a god tier fighter and can solo kill dragons )
Then some people starts being stupid and tries to screw him again.....

Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
MC is reincarnated as a abandoned child, becomes isekai peter pan, abuses non existent child labour laws and takes over not one, but two kingdoms by marrying two princesses at the same time.
( minor civil war and assassinations plots may apply )

MC is reincarnated as a random kid who is found by a griffin.
The griffin gives him the ability to actually understand people as MC cant speak the language and as payment have him take care of a bunch of kids who was dumped in his forest.
MC builds a village with child labour, and meets a princess while selling stuff for money.
MC´s villige is attacked by another kingdom, so he uses his conections with the princess to become a general of her kingdom´s army and takes over the attackers kingdom.
He then marries the princess and takes over that kingdom too.
( yeah i intentionally explained this one poorly,.... sue me i was in the mood for out of context explanations. )

Here are some Manga´s with 10 or fewer chapter that have potential to be good....

This Village Sim NPC Could Only Be Human
MC is a neet, is given the chance to play a god game with "very realistic NPC´s"

MC is depressed as fuck because his life is in ruins after the social media twisted his words so people thinks he is a criminal ( and also somebody who likes children sexually )
He get the chance to play a god game as the "god of fate" by a real god.
MC takes the role of the guardian deity of a villige.
His mission is to make the villige grow, but its a fantasy world and other players then him also play both god and evil gods.
Evil gods try and kill the god gods villiges with monster ( kind of like a demon lord )
Both god and evil gods can level up, and doing so gives the players magical powers depending on what god they play as back in the "real world".

Tearmoon Empire
Only 10 or so chapters, but its looking good if you ask me.... its a comedy take on the kingdom builder.

MC is a princess on a country who revolted and she was executed, but is reincarnated as herself in the past.
She is super entitled because of her upbringing and is kind of stupid.... your typical stereotype "Karen" , but its played up for comedy.
She somehow gets her hand on a magic diary that her future self that was executed wrote in, and it is updated whenever she does something major to change the timeline.
With her past life knowledge of the future she tries to save the kingdom from ruin to save herself. ( because the kingdom falling into ruin and her extremely entitled personality was why she was executed )

The King of Cave Will Live a Paradise Life
Kind of like The Population of the Frontier Owner Starts With 0, but with goblins and on a abandond island. ( it has less then 10 chapters so i can´t say much more )

MC is a prince, he gets abandond on an island of rocks because he is considered useless:
MC finds out his power is to play minecraft...yeah i know its a joke but seriously his power is to dig out random magic stones out of the ground.. among other powers... he got a lot of random powers allright ?
He saves some goblins who usually are considerd the enemmy of humanity ( but really its just cause humanity is up to their usual human supremacy bullshit ) who helps him dig even faster.
He finds magic stones, magic happens, things get weird with naked dwarfs and goblins getting magical girl transformations.... yeah this manga is a blast... random as fuck.... but it has potential.

And here comes a few i remember, but don't really recommend unless you are bored.

Farming Life in Another World
This is "I want my abilities to be average", but as a harem / kingdom builder ( also a comedy take on the genre )

MC is reincarnated by god in a fantasy world, he begs god to give him the power of farming so he can live life like he wants too
MC just want´s to be a farmer, so god gives him the power of farming...... on godly levels ofc.
MC becomes a demigod who can bitchslap angels and the demon lord's whole army at once with farming tools.
He builds a farm for himself to live on that is attacked by alot of cretures and later on people and it turns into a villige after the see how awesome he is.
He gets a villige/harem of girls ( and later on a few boys ) and it spirals out of control from there.
At the end of the manga chapters he has in total four villages under his control and they are not part of any country so i consider this a kingdom builder.... but yeah.... farming...

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!
Poor man´s version of Release the witch.....

7 "high school students" ( yes its one of those ) who all somehow are superhuman abilities like the knowledge and skill to build coal powerplants from zero.
All 7 somehow end up on a plane together , said plane crash lands in a fantasty world.... blame the bermuda triangle or something ?
They find a random ass village in the middle of nowhere and decide to take over the world becouse people are shitty to eat chorther and they want everybody to sing kumbaja and live together.
Its like a bad version of Release the witch but with 7 protagonists and magic is more common. ( i have a personal grievance with this manga so ignore my negativity )
It not terrible, but i have personal problems with it and again "Release the witch" is just a better version of this spin on kingdom building.

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435

Its more likelly that he is going to use his knowlage of the game and the two magic system that nobody seem to know about to gain an advantage.
If he could just build tanks with magic it would not be much of a challenge.
But yeah... he might... it would not be the first one who made guns with magic.... have one of the better once where that happends

Aggregator gang
@Goldenzeal

yeah i've read that, although i don't think we should label this as one of the bad ones with guns yet, although its really common that the ones with guns are bad

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435

well so far thing manga is looking pretty promising.
And yeah, just like Release the witch and GATE there are a few where guns don´t ruin the whole story.

But then we also have a lot more like this one where it does.
I read this one as a novel, up until the MC got his hand on a gun.... the story was not very interesting after that as it allowed him to kill pretty much anything without problem.
And the versatility of the magic bullets only made it worse. ( the problem was that there was not a lot of things that made the story interesting outside on MC´s struggle to survive )

i can name quite a few stories with guns that are actually not too bad, but i can name a lot more that are.

I'm still waiting to see where the story goes, but Atou is so cute and well drawn I will probably keep checking just for her

Users who are viewing this thread