Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy this series immensely- the past two chapters are all well and good but I miss that sweet sweet civilization building with the adorable shadow king

Thanks for the chapter! :D
We only saw the elves at their weakest, so its interesting to see how outsiders think of them, as well as that 2 of them are infamous haha.

Dex-chan lover
Me: What kind of GM just randomly throw a hill giant there?
GMs: We are many. We are Legion.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the lot of them were rather seedy, I still think they are but they've redeemed themselves. only a bit thought

Dex-chan lover
Its barely been a few short chapters of holy knights. I welcome the world building so far. The only issue is I wish we had chapters more often, but TLs can only do so much. Thanks for your hard work 😀

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks to the TLs

Really hyped for the fight to come, reminded me of Overlord with the sheer viciousness of the battle.

Dex-chan lover
idgaf about these trash holy knights, kill them off and bring us back to kingdom building

The obnoxiousness of power fantasy readers. One chapter for world building and they are already off their rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread