Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Aggregator gang
People are mad for fleshing out the future enemies? really? C'mon guys, even if this paladin party is wiped the fuck out of existence, this chapter gives insight to how things works in the human nations that will eventually get in a full blown war with MC (not to mention the foreshadowing of witches that could turn into allies of Mighnoria in the future or a third-party that the MC could trade or fight). If you guys want 1 paged bad guys with comically single-minds, this clearly isn't the manga for you. Go read some generic isekai instead.

Double-page supporter
This commanding officer is really showing his competence in this chapter. I hope they don't degrade him into a bumbling idiot as soon as he encounters the MC and his followers.

Fed-Kun's army
can't believe the idiot duo is a great sage and famed assassin.....

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know the troops from the human nations can't simply march straight to the forest, with no opposition. Things aren't quite as bad as Ira predicted, though worrisome they might still be.

@Kaarme seems like the other nations are not as strong as expected. Plus theyre not controlled by a competitive Strat gamer, instead tied down by politics and other worldly things. I guess MC is running a dictatorship right now, very efficient.

Reminds me of how no one wants to go to the island in Attack on Titan cuz its filled with Titans, a natural defense but also a threat.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter It would have indeed been a ???? difficulty setting if other players had inherited fully developed nations, whereas Ira had got nothing but an empty forest lacking resources (except for wood) and a single subject. I guess you could count the ragtag group of dark elves to be a sort of starting condition as well, but when you take into account the elves come with the risk of the stronger nations invading earlier than expected, you have to wonder it's a blessing or a curse.

Aggregator gang
@Opticalwinter not a dictatorship per see, but a Despotic Monarchy. In these people's eyes, he's a literal Dark God. Imagine how ancient egyptians viewed the Pharaoh (except the "darkness" part).

Dex-chan lover
Sir Werdel is a logical man, not bound by absolute duty- for they are not divine.. he knows what it means to be human.

Users who are viewing this thread