Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - The Witch

Dex-chan lover
really wish that gd will pick up the pace in the future without needing to be sniped first. i can understand if they took a break for the holidays (though a warning would be great), but not putting out even 12 pages a month is painful when theres plenty of raw chapters to translate. i appreciate their work and efforts nonetheless, but i do hate how often i've seen groups needing to be pressured by some rogue translator to feel like picking up a project that was being neglected or put aside

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret

It is...

The young knight!
He is the definition of "holier than thou" and flips out when he realises the dark elves are evil-aligned.
The older knight knows something is up but doesn't want to escalate the situation right now so he can return with a report and let somebody else take the hard decisions.
The younger knight is to busy throwing a hissy fit because the other knight is not following protocol to consider the ramifications of his actions.

@Chinqz

There are plenty of manga´s with evil / morally grey MC´s
Depends on what type of manga you like.

I don´t know of the top of my head any kingdom builders with an evil MC other than Realist Maou
It's an ok read, but far from the best.
The only once I can think of that gets close would be one of many "dungeon master" manga´s, with an actual semi-evil MC ( a lot of the more popular once have a neutral or good MC )

The most common theme with an evil MC´s is "revenge pron" where the hero goes apeshit because of betrayals and stuff tho. ( I read some, but not a huge fan )
(it's called revenge pron because it usually contains nudity and/or a lot of gore... and example would be Redo of healer that just got an anime adaptation or The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero if you don´t want the rape and only wants gore and a hero who has a mostly legit reason for murdering everybody.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of pure evil MC´s and prefer mine to be morally grey like the MC here.
I just picked some random manga´s with morally grey MC´s from my reading list, if you give me some more specific genres I could give you some more recommendations.
Here are some of my other recommendations with morally grey MC´s...

FFF class Trash hero
MC is stuck in a loop where he has to be the "hero", but everyone else is terrible human beings which leads the MC to do morally questionable things.
The MC is a steaming pile of shit, but everyone else is worse so he appears to be the good guy. ( its a comedy, and while some dislike the art style the story is hilarious )

Dimensional Mercenary
Basically, The MC is paid by the devil a really shady company who´s president can read minds, to plays Virtual reality RPG´s with his life on the line.
In reality, he takes control of dead people from other fantasy worlds, who soul their souls to the company and plays out their lives in a better way to grant them their final wishes.
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon ( time travel/adventure with a monster MC who does good by killing a whole lot of people )

Trash of the Count's Family

Still a comedy but much more serious then FFF hero.
The twist of the story is that the MC is reincarnated as a villain, and decides to play out his role in a way that doesn't kill him.
But he is so bad at being a bad guy that it makes him a good guy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chinqz Are you looking for detestable evil scum MCs or evil but at least somewhat likeable? Second category I guess Overlord works or another new one similiar to this in premise Her Majesty’s Swarm. For the other kind hmm Re:Monster MC is scum but the story doesn't really treat him like it iirc. What was the name of that one that reads like the plot comes from a hentai writer where the MC takes control of a dungeon and then goes around raping and mind breaking his enemies? Well unless you want that type I won't bother looking for the name. Mostly I only read evil MC stories that are comedies.

Is there a web novel/light novel for this?
I really wanna read how the story goes in bit more faster pace can you guys give me some info?

I like the subtlety of this conversation. It's clear both parties quickly realize that they are in an evenly match fight potential, and then try their best not to provoke the other. Also, they know that both of them have different world views, but are wise enough to not impose it upon the other (except the young knight, he's close minded and naive). Then, they can expose their position without offending: the girl says she doesn't want to fight and doesn't want them here; the knight says he has a job to do inside the forest. Finally, the situation finishes descalating when the girl implies "there is no threat for you in here", which is enough for the knight.

Users who are viewing this thread