Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - When the World's Cataclysm is Sowed

Dex-chan lover
Okay, somebody who read the story, spoil it for me:
So, Is she our cute tentacle angel/best girl or something, that fooled MC into believing she would be his ally, while she is using him to get access to the power of his cheatskill-soul?

Dex-chan lover
Well, if she can take the memories and skills of those who she kills, she is A WHOLE LOT more strong than just some kagune-like tentacles.

Double-page supporter
I don't if they will explain it further in the next chapter.
Yes, Atou passive skill is insanely OP; having able to steal all the skills and memories of the people she killed. But the LN briefly told us that, this skill is not 100% success chance and the memories stealing part is new. With the MC pacifist in nature, she won't be that OP any time soon lol.

@Qelix
Yes to first and no to second,

Atou loves MC and will do anything for him, shes kinda like albedo if you know her, but pure and evil
Evil aligned people have split personality

@notAKAI_
pretty sure that the memory thing is in the novel but only works when used intentionally considering it doesnt work versus hill giants or orcs or other demihumans/monsters but seems to work on demons just fine

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix If anything, it may be the opposite...
Atou, who knows how Takuto used to be, is concerned that he is the one that may be getting eroded by his new existence and changing in an unexpected direction.

Thats what you get for antagonizing someone you know nothing about and not listening to an experienced superior

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Comments blew up these last two chapters. Is it just people celebrating self righteous "hero" backfiring? Just curious. I skimmed a bit but no way am I reading all of that.

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ p2: "I never said "I only had 6", didn't I?", should be ,"I never said I only had six, did I?", as the main sentence was negative. Cleaning it further (unnecessary, but bear with my nitpicking) it could be, "I never said I had six tentacles, now did I?", to prevent further pedantry, if the space constraints allow for it.

Also, thanks for the chapter! I can't remember when I last was excited for an isekai (manga, specifically. There are a few good webnovels, like Delve and He Who Fights With Monsters that I can wholly recommend!) release and I love the formatting and typesetting you do. This is some good shit.

@Swift it's good tho. That's way it blew up and this was the first action, now I am excited for what will happen in the next chapter. And yes self righteous hero exploding was a treat.

Fed-Kun's army
My only concern is MC's pacifist route. I get he was locked in a hospital for most of his life and likely never dealt wit hardship outside of a video game, but the concept of the game world this world seems built upon or mimicked is that conflict would come from countries around him. I don't understand why he thought he could sit in the forest and build up without any conflict from external forces. I don't get why he told the Dark Elf Captain he was scary instead of just telling him, yeah they'd likely have to fight, but not lower themselves to those that persecuted them by killing babies or something like that. He didn't have to go full pacifist talking about they'd only be peaceful while at the same time conspiring with Atou to conquer the world. That seems contradictory to me.

Edited: And no, I'm not calling for MC to be a murder hobo either. Just not full contradictory, hypocritical pacifist.

this thing is getting better and better. hope the massacres don't stop there lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Elroy79 That is what the MC is... Its like people wishing for 'world peace' but not actually doing anything about it. He wanted to blind him self with peace and didn't want to fight

@Elroy79 I think it's not contradictory at all, he said beforehand that the main strategy for his civilization was to be shut-ins, so I think the main plot is to use the strategy commonly used in some RTS to go "Tall" instead of wide, and when you accumulate enough power you can win in other ways.

Users who are viewing this thread