Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA ~The Conquest of the World Starts With the Civilization of Ruin~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

its good translation for a first time but they are already translating this one :)

unfortunately for you trash boi it seems the group doing this is still continuing

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad translation, but scans aren't very good. Some pages are out of focus.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody translating this? But the same group has been doing so for 9 months now and is still going on?

reu

Dex-chan lover
Good translation, but you'd be better off joining a existing group rather than trying to do it all yourself

@Writerfromanotherstar
not really sniping when the shot was already taken 10 hours ago, and it's better than average for someon'se first go at it

Dex-chan lover
@ Writerfromanotherstar
if there where less team cutting chapter in part and releasing them week appart there would be less sniping...

Double-page supporter
Snipe REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this a repost from elsewhere? Seems weird to claim no one was working on this when we had updates 1 month as well as 2 days ago. Just curious not being hostile or anything.

@kaezeribato Except that's how the chapters are being published in Japan, I don't like these sub chapter releases as much as the next person, but it's the Japanese companies that have decided to split chapters and release them weekly in 2 or more parts rather than publish a whole chapter once a month or every other week.

Group Leader
sorry everyone and especially Galaxy degen, as the chapter was out for a while i did it my self. i saw someone else translated it while my was pending approval as its my first time, the group who translated the others chapters. so im not doing the other chapters in English and didn't meant any ill will.
I'm thinking about doing a Italian translation though as no one has done it.

Double-page supporter
"No one is translating this manga"

If nobody translated this one, then I wouldn't read this part earlier in the afternoon, my guy. 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread