Isekai AV Satsueitai

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 yeah i know of that^^

but tell me are you the strongest and or richest guy on our planet earth? no? me neither and iam living fine ;)

same for womans... millions of womans get raped all the time yet most of them still live a normal life just fine ;)

thats the point i meant... yes she can gain powers by doing so but she could just have found a normal profession and live a normal life which means beeing a whore was her own choice

@KiTA Isekai proctologist seems like a good candidate for "let's throw shit at a wall and see what sticks". That or isekai Initial D with carriages n' dragons n' shit and an MC with an OP cheat ferrari.

The guard thanks the president by letting him play with her bobs in front of the king

thought this was a oneshot, but man was i mistaken

also, @bluedudu rape victims actually goes to months to years of treatment from psychologists, some don't even recover.

This wasn't great or anything but at rhe same time, to any one who gave this a low rating- what the fuck (pun mostly unintended) did you expect? I swear this site has the weirdest fucking priorities of screeching that characters don't fuck every five pages in fluffy romcoms but when stuff that's literally about sex shows up, you'd be forgiven for thinking they're Puritans.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jercov- yes and stuff like this happens quite often yet most woman lead a normal life even tho it can happen to anyone

Users who are viewing this thread