Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Ch. 160.2 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Drunken Disorder 2

Dex-chan lover
Their sexual tension be like:
close-rope-under-pressure-on-600nw-1845528229.jpg

Yeah, I totally get why you were feeling anxious there, lady. For a while here, I was too. That was... Really vividly drawn, like an animation. And even knowing the characters, it's a little terrifying before it's confirmed that Tachibana is just going to sleep. Scary! And then cute again.

Dex-chan lover
Female Jinguuji is way cuter than female blonde Tachibana. I do wish to see Tachibana as a girl without needing the full complete change.

Female Jinguuji is way cuter than female blonde Tachibana. I do wish to see Tachibana as a girl without needing the full complete change.
Oh true, i completely forgot Tachibana (blonde) is permanently under the goddess's beauty blessings. Meaning, like Jinguuji, they should also have an unfiltered genderbent version.

And yes, IMO girl Jinguuji > girl Tachibana 100%. Not sure what the people in universe see. Actually male Tachibana isn't even that hot either. Male Jinguuji without glasses in that beach chapter however, ohh boy.

Users who are viewing this thread