Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Elf

Dex-chan lover
Haha, how casual they were about killing a guardian deity is hilarious. I hope they keep on interacting with this village in the future, they're the best part of it. lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh i can alredy see the Elf Chieftress, tryx to seduce the main to beat the other main in beauty.

or the funier way, to fall for the beauty of the other main and try to get rid of the other.

Double-page supporter
now i understand why he got choosen as Village chief, that old man is absolute chad... LOL
"thats guardian deity of OUR forest, but meh, that thing not our god"

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@anonymus yes, this manga where three quarters of jokes stem from the fact that one of the protagonists turned into a girl and they're now both attracted to each other is absolutely going to now throw all that away and go yuri route.

Dex-chan lover
...I still just feel like I am looking at a long haired feminine guy. I think it might be because body curve, no hints or showing of the curve if the chest (they do have some, albeit pretty small)

Unlike other manga that try to create cute characters and do a very great job I just think she looks "okay"

I was hoping to see the character look cute but the "feeling" just isnt there. : /

Fed-Kun's army
@BCS If the author wants the mc and guy to end up together then no, but if its all for the lols, japan is still very well able to treat yuri as the butt of every joke.

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian Well in the end it comes to individual preferences. Because for me, I find him (her?) very cute. Slender body types like his is one of the things I look for from girls (regardless of loli body size or not). And the shark teeth is also a major cute point too from my perspective.

In fact I clicked this manga so fast just from seeing his current form on MD front page, you can say I'm quite charmed by his appearance. Maybe I even have a Charmed status effect floating above my head too.

Dex-chan lover
If it were to happen to me (isekai'd as a good-looking opposite gender), I'd stay like that.

Users who are viewing this thread