Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Fabiniku Ojisan and Elf

Dex-chan lover
Any uncontrollable power that involves eyesight, "just wear something to cover eyes". Cyclops had the right idea.

@Elmithian Too much trap hentai does that to you. It's probably the author's way of considering the "a guy turned to into a girl" lore by cheating and not giving her any feminine features that stands out too much so he can basically just draw a guy then put a girl's face on it.

Dex-chan lover
Things have gotten more fun he said. Can't wait for "period" arc
😅

@Redice No, that's just how the author does her young girls apparently. If you look at the authors previous work, Hakoiri, the FMC also has a similar build.

While her husband is doing the art for this one, I'm pretty sure she told him what the character should look like.

Dex-chan lover
I just think the hip ratio and likely the insane flatness of her butt ehen coming from the shower indicates strongly just a guy.

Atl there should be *some* hints of femininity.

@Elmithian No, Looking more at their build again, it actually pretty average for a 11-13 year old girl (And some unlucky older teens and women too). Especially one of Asian decent.

Dex-chan lover
That guardian diety was a violent monster that attacked 2 people without cause. It could have chased them out without violence, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact about elf chieftess - she has zero sense of smell. (A fire that large, even afterwards, stinks to high heavens)

Dex-chan lover
"It's not our guardian deity so eh, whatever"

Goodness, I just love this world..

This manga is a blessing :>
She really is a loli, huh? hahahaha she's like loli Shinobu from Monogatari Series.

@luuhuytien2

There's no insects tho which is weird.. but it's reassuring to have some grotesque bear creature.

Double-page supporter
I really hope he stays a girl. I mean hes just so super cute, and he seems like hes not hating it. It feels like a waste if he turned back into a guy. I feel like things are pretty dandy for him at this point.

Dude started panicking. My man should have just shot his shot when they were back in their previous world.

Dex-chan lover
Proof positive, that boys makes the best girls. Let's get more Goddess magic for the real world. >:-D

Users who are viewing this thread