Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 10 Ch. 143 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Bathing

Dex-chan lover
Remember, if you see this man stripping outside singing you should always run.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love the author who realized trans people are a thing so you can't make fun of genderswap bathing conditions anymore.
I don't know what you were reading but the whole chapter is making fun of genderswap bathing conditions by having Tachibana overthink everything. Which is understandable because the social rules he relies on have no suggestions for TS people.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm with nazuna not having an opinion not caring about this issue lol I mean they all know and trust each other by now right? Right??

I didn't get which one's cringe tho tls, is it the harry potter houses?

Contributor
They already did
When was that (ik they were chilling with the dude with the monkey who nabbed it) I was pretty sure they didn’t have it during the whole dungeon arc since they were doing that to afford living expenses or something like that

Dex-chan lover
When was that (ik they were chilling with the dude with the monkey who nabbed it) I was pretty sure they didn’t have it during the whole dungeon arc since they were doing that to afford living expenses or something like that
During the previous chapter Nazuna says that Tachibana and Jinguuji travelled back to get the key, at the beginning of this chapter they are coming back from there

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie; if I was forced into the wrong body by a perverted goddess, I too would have the moral dilemma of deciding if I want to go into the correct (mentally) bath or the correct (physically) bath. My mind would definitely choose to go to the women's side though, because I don't want to risk any sudden whack a mole moments.

Supporter
well even IRL you can very easily see the problem with "gendered" (more like sex dependent) for trans.
Like you may want to go in the bath of your chosen gender but maybe on person in the bath got androphobia and that a new problem, or just do not want to see the body of the opposite sex

The true solution is mix gender bath anyway because it remove the problem in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread