Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to - Vol. 10 Ch. 143 - Fabiniku Ojisan And Bathing

Dex-chan lover
One's too stiff to let it affect him, one says she doesn't mind and the other two have been both. So long as everyone keeps their eyes above the waterline, I'd say they'd be fine

Dex-chan lover
Nashua really is just the cutest person in this series and I love her :p

the other gender bent person I am not as much a fan of even since he (former she) came into the series lol. Annoying persona imo

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie; if I was forced into the wrong body by a perverted goddess, I too would have the moral dilemma of deciding if I want to go into the correct (mentally) bath or the correct (physically) bath. My mind would definitely choose to go to the women's side though, because I don't want to risk any sudden whack a mole moments.
stop lying i know you just want to watch naked woman bathing

Not gonna lie; if I was forced into the wrong body by a perverted goddess, I too would have the moral dilemma of deciding if I want to go into the correct (mentally) bath or the correct (physically) bath. My mind would definitely choose to go to the women's side though, because I don't want to risk any sudden whack a mole moments.
Welcome to life as a trans person

Double-page supporter
I don't know what you were reading but the whole chapter is making fun of genderswap bathing conditions by having Tachibana overthink everything. Which is understandable because the social rules he relies on have no suggestions for TS people.
Tachinana especially is in a bit of an odd place because it seems like he is questioning his gender identity based on some more recent chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Being transgender is not a mental illness.
Ah yes the manga in which they discuss if gender is something with your body or something in your soul and jinguji said it only mattered what you believe you are has nothing to do with trans people.
The difference with Genderswap is that Genderswaps change everything about them to Female, right down to the Chromosomal level. Transgenderism comes from Gender Dysphoria, which is a mental illness, of which Tachibana doesn't have.

So yes, the poster was right. Tachibana's issue isn't related to Trans people in the least. What you believe you are in relation to sex-linked traits isn't exclusive to Trans people, tomboys and effeminate men feel that too.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the manga in which they discuss if gender is something with your body or something in your soul and jinguji said it only mattered what you believe you are has nothing to do with trans people.
Just like the person above me said, genderswap's main point is that it's magical (or high tech, but that might as well be magic).
So until the "sex change" surgery can advance this far, this manga will have nothing to do with trans people.

Double-page supporter
Just like the person above me said, genderswap's main point is that it's magical (or high tech, but that might as well be magic).
So until the "sex change" surgery can advance this far, this manga will have nothing to do with trans people.
Tachibana is biologically female (due to magic) but identifies as male. He is unsure of which bath to go into and ultimately decides to go into the bath that matches his gender identity rather than his biology.

If you cant see how this parallels real world trans issues and makes a statement on it, then you are just willfully blind.

Double-page supporter
The difference with Genderswap is that Genderswaps change everything about them to Female, right down to the Chromosomal level. Transgenderism comes from Gender Dysphoria, which is a mental illness, of which Tachibana doesn't have.

So yes, the poster was right. Tachibana's issue isn't related to Trans people in the least. What you believe you are in relation to sex-linked traits isn't exclusive to Trans people, tomboys and effeminate men feel that too.
so tachibana is biologically female but identifies as male, and is on a quest to get a male body. Shall we say to transition from a female body to the male body he identifies with. In this case he is debating if he should go into the bath he identifies with or the one that matches his biological sex. I wonder if trans people in Japan ever have this issue when going to Onsens....Nah, this manga couldnt be about trans issues at all.

Also please look up what Gender Dysphoria is. Tachibana is straight up a textbook case. "Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity"

Y'all try so hard to pretend this has nothing to do with trans folks.

Dex-chan lover
Tachibana is biologically female (due to magic) but identifies as male. He is unsure of which bath to go into and ultimately decides to go into the bath that matches his gender identity rather than his biology.

If you cant see how this parallels real world trans issues and makes a statement on it, then you are just willfully blind.
He lived all his life AS A DUDE, man i wonder why he would think it's wrong for him to go into the female bath. The reason for this choice is not a mental illness or the result of grooming, it's the fact that he was a MAN before. Bringing trans people into this is wrong because it's not applicable to them in any way.

Oh and we can't forget about the fact that trans people can't actually magically change their gender and the surgeries are really bad at it, so we also have that to consider which bath they should go into. Of course it doesn't apply if they didn't have any surgeries, in which case its an even easier choice.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
He lived all his life AS A DUDE, man i wonder why he would think it's wrong for him to go into the female bath. The reason for this choice is not a mental illness or the result of grooming, it's the fact that he was a MAN before. Bringing trans people into this is wrong because it's not applicable to them in any way.

Oh and we can't forget about the fact that trans people can't actually magically change their gender and the surgeries are really bad at it, so we also have that to consider which bath they should go into. Of course it doesn't apply if they didn't have any surgeries, in which case its an even easier choice.
Man you are dense if you think this isn't applicable to trans people. I guess you think Attack Titan has no political themes in it at all. After all real soldiers can't turn into titans so it's totally different.

Dex-chan lover
Man you are dense if you think this isn't applicable to trans people. I guess you think Attack Titan has no political themes in it at all. After all real soldiers can't turn into titans so it's totally different.
Attack on titan? More like never watched it or read it.
You can't apply this to trans people because 1) Trans people don't live all their life before being magically turned into the opposite gender 2) Trans people can't change their gender 3) Trans people going into their believed gender spaces is wrong because they aren't actually said gender, thus, even if they won't do anything(and nothing happens to them, in more rare cases of female-to-male), this helps other people to commit crimes while claiming that they are trans (you can't disprove them)
So let's go over this one more time, we have a dude who got turned into a female thinking about either going into the female bath of male bath, going into the female bath would be wrong because he is a dude, thus it would be the same as sneaking a peek at women's bath. Going into the male bath would only be wrong either because he A) Fears that his mind is turning female, thus making him interested in his BEST FRIEND(tho i believe we also have the curse from chapter 1) or B) Because he fears that his best friend will become more interested in him(which is why him saying that he was ready to see his female body naked played a role in deciding)

Contributor
Scanlator got butthurt because of Author referencing "Harry Potter".
Now this is true cringe. (Please stop calling things cringe, you sound like brats who get hurt by jokes they didn't like)

Users who are viewing this thread