Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

Fed-Kun's army
what the hell happened to the cover? it's like I've seen this shit a thousand times before. looks generic as fck

Dex-chan lover
As someone who read lots of GB stuff this one is honestly predictable to satisfy male readers. (Romcom, Isekai, Genderswap) like bruh.

I am just going to nope the shit out until it somehow ended but, pretty sure I can guarantee they'll get together by the end just from seeing chapter 1 unless the author can prove me the otherwise.

That volume 01 cover... makes me want to read and watch OreImo again OwO

Dex-chan lover
Weird, why did the old cover disappear? Usually they're still in the Covers section but looks like this new one's the only one here now.

Contributor
The volume 1 cover is the first cover so there are no over covers in the covers section.

Easy to see where this is going for Tachibana. Will eventually see that his new body has alot more going for it than his old one and there fore will loose interest in turning back to his old self.

Double-page supporter
Two brooos~ chilling in another wooorld~ 5 feet apart cuz they're not gay... I think...

This is just one of the mangas that I look forward to every week. It's hilarious and the jokes never get old. Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread