Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki

Dex-chan lover
I still can't believe these MCs keep mentioning that the situation they are in, is like, totally like in their books. So shugoi-desu.
You'd think of all the things these authors won't copy+paste, is the very mention that they are bluntly copying from existing isekai works. Especially after all this time this genre has been in the market.

This story, in particular, feels especially regurgitated and recycled. All that's missing is having a character in there called Rudeus.

Ah yes, that cover calls for the most cliched isekai garbage

You got the tsundere loli
You got the hot elf, you gotta have an elf in a trash isekai, this time it’s a dark elf
And then you got your hot sexy milf

Supporter
Missing the harem tag there, according to that tag. Probably add a NTR and incest (step-cest is still incest) tag as well on mangaupdates.

Dex-chan lover
i dont remeber adding this to my read list, did it have no chapters for a long while or something?

yeaaah, 9 years old and already D-cup. Normal.

Call the FBI.

Group Leader
@Scunt - Isekai is deliberately recycled, non-challenging, non-threatening. You know going in what you're going to get, and that's somewhat soothing. Like shoujo comics, which are just the same damn thing over and over and over and over again. Even the bit where your own characters say 'Wow, this is such recycled garbage!' just helps with that.

Japanese loser MC who becomes OP in another world? Check. All the harem stereotypes (and more to come)? Check. T&A? Check. Attempted Slolife that never works out? Check. Ahhhh, I can feel my brain shutting down already - and in 2020, that's great.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, been a while since a manga ticked all the garbage isekai bingo! Impressive!

Aggregator gang
The art looks appealing....based on the comments I should not expect more than that but that's okay, I'm used to it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh please make a real harem with the dark elf and the "sister"!

I read some raws, and it turns out his dad gets "date raped" by some teen girl who he saves and I don't know adopts in chapter 5 or 6.

Aggregator gang
"A Real Man" decides to violate a person's privacy by looking at their naked body without consent. MC is trash and I certainly hope the author isn't reflecting his beliefs on him.

So will there be something like a story? Or just the MC trying to discover what magic can do to bring the Ecchi.

If it's the later, he could very well just upgrade from Ecchi to Hentai.

Did this series get dropped or something? When will they start updating the rest of the chapters to this series?

Users who are viewing this thread