Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
When are the MC's going to learn to watch out? Are they going to keep on being little retards until they eventually, without a doubt, end up getting turned into pleasure toys for a bit and then killed, because these dumbasses are literally asking for it to happen. Just grow up already!

Edit: Went to read the raw, and in my personal opinion,
the story keeps on getting worse and worse, even though it was pretty bad already.

I'm starting to hate how two people who are supposed to be strong are extra weak every encounter.

Teachers saying to kids: You are ready be adventurers.....

10 chapters later: MIURAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
.... wait, oh, where's the security when you needed them, really.

Fed-Kun's army
How did this get an anime adaption? Did it literally just get an anime adaption based on its name? "Isekai cheat magician? Kids like those 3 things nowadays. Givem sum money and lets get this thing going". I have trouble seeing how anyone can read any of this and think its good.

Dex-chan lover
lol I have a really low standard for a Manga but this chapter drains my iq a bit much than expected

Dex-chan lover
LOL so much for being the strongest, girl can use 4 fucking elements and always gets rekted needing MC who is also weak to help her ass, unbelievable .......

Dex-chan lover
Okay... the fact she fucking said that in such a way? Means she is getting a goddamn redemption arc.
... Fuck, that. I ain't gonna keep going with this. Thank you for your efforts, but I feel this manga isn't worth the effort to translate.

Users who are viewing this thread