Isekai Craft Gurashi Jiyu Kimamana Seisan Shoku No Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters.

I know from the webnovel, their relationship won't proceed further than friends, heck Miyabi even become a father figure to Liz in later part but I do hope they change it into romance in the official novel/manga version. Liz is just too cute

Dex-chan lover
maybe it's just me but why tf was there a LIMESTONE deposit in a MOUNTAIN??? limestone's what you find in low-lying areas that used to be underwater. it's sedimentary rock. meanwhile mountains are formed from shit like tectonic and volcanic activity. did the entire mountain used to be an underwater volcano? but if it did, shouldn't the bedrock still be igneous rock and not sedimentary? i'm just saying, there shouldn't be limestone in there.
Plate tectonics, and ancient bedrock? That range could've been underwater before their recorded history.

And who was it who once suggested he should just dig a tunnel? There ya go! XD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work!

This situation kinda reminds me of Goblin Slayer, where the party give the reins of managing a commission to the lowest ranked member. They support her, deliberate together, and it kinda works out until shit hits the fan through no fault of their own. Lot of good teaching moments there.

Unfortunately D'arte going "Sike bitch, i'm the leader now!" was a bit of whiplash last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo thanks for the translation and hard work! great work!!!
Also wow, they legit just...dug through the mountain huh? I mean in hindsight it was bound to happen, but still the fact it happened is bizzare-
What's more bizzare is how the translators called the series out on that hindsight last chapter only for it to actually happen on the next one LMAOOO

Dex-chan lover
I wish I wasn't impressed with the MC simply for being a decent and attentive human being, but holy shit is it refreshing to see him both realize that Liz HAS a problem and take steps to try and help resolve it. And not resolve it with some OP cheat or otherworld knowledge, but by talking to people like an adult.

Anyway, thank you TL for all the hard work you put into catching us up; I greatly appreciate it. Please take a well-deserved rest.

OpN

Wow Liz, you can't even see slimes in the tiniest cracks in a dark cavern? Useless

Dex-chan lover
maybe it's just me but why tf was there a LIMESTONE deposit in a MOUNTAIN??? limestone's what you find in low-lying areas that used to be underwater. it's sedimentary rock. meanwhile mountains are formed from shit like tectonic and volcanic activity. did the entire mountain used to be an underwater volcano? but if it did, shouldn't the bedrock still be igneous rock and not sedimentary? i'm just saying, there shouldn't be limestone in there.
I'm completely uninformed about geology, but i thought springs could cause limestone formations? Like with enough time or stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and congrats on being able to die on peace(?)!

Finally a fight were Miyabi will be less than useful and it's nice to see that Red Cliff does notice Liz issues they just don't know how to approach it.
I'm also seeing the slimes appearing endlessly so that even Red Cliff tires out, and Liz uses her magic control magic and ice needles through the whole lot of them one by one.

I was wondering when the power shovel tactic would shine, and there it is! Too bad he got them straight into a slime nest.
I totally freaking called it last chapter, too!

And who was it who once suggested he should just dig a tunnel? There ya go! XD
Moi~

Wonder if he could help Liz with her mana pool by enchanting her gear. So far he hasn't shared anything about that ability for personal gear.
...I totally forgot that he could do that. Yeah, he probably could massively help her there.

I'm completely uninformed about geology, but i thought springs could cause limestone formations? Like with enough time or stuff
There are other forms of soluble carbonate rocks like gypsum and dolomite that the cave can be made from. Furthermore, continental shelves are generally places where limestone forms, and mountains form where two continental plates collide, so the folding action of the two plates' edges could cause the limestone to fold up into the mountain range.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :aquadrink:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Have a deserved rest soldier :salute: Thanks for the fast translation :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
There are other forms of soluble carbonate rocks like gypsum and dolomite that the cave can be made from. Furthermore, continental shelves are generally places where limestone forms, and mountains form where two continental plates collide, so the folding action of the two plates' edges could cause the limestone to fold up into the mountain range.
yeah, that tracks. formerly divergent plates would explain how there's an underwater spring while we're at it. Aquifers aren't THAT weird to find underneath mountain ranges; they're just kinda scrungly. but hey, guess with naturally formed caverns of whatever rock, he's got less to worry about with shoring up the tunnel. granted, i figured his biggest problem would be getting accused of treason for essentially building an invasion route straight to the capital when those mountains are specifically cited as the natural fortifications for the capital city. you can't drill a hole in the great wall of china without somebody thinking you're up to mischief

Users who are viewing this thread