Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
He looks happy to step forward. She does not.

She should've closed her eyes if she had an idea.

If they knew what he could do, they'd change their tune. But they're idiots who can only see one direction.

Liz is angy. Well, jelly.

Of course the bad, mean, evil people are ugly.

Nice maidly view.

And the guards actually listened. That's rare.

It seems rather convenient, but such is how stories around here work.

Good luck with the moving!

Dex-chan lover
Cheers for the translations and all your hard work!

Sucks to hear about your housing situation. I hear that a lot of holding companies and investment firms are buying up apartment complexes and trailer parks and then jacking up the rent. So now they have yet another way to squeeze the doors poor's wallets.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp.. Honestly feel like dropping it, it's been really not all that enjoyable ever since they just started throwing conspiracy after conspiracy centered around Miyabi in it.. especially because its just plain obvious they'll get away with whatever they do without any problem and even, if Miyabi learns of it he isnt going to do anything about it

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
I must say that I'm a bit lost on where this manga is going. Should probably re-read it again, I guess.

Welp.. Honestly feel like dropping it, it's been really not all that enjoyable ever since they just started throwing conspiracy after conspiracy centered around Miyabi in it.. especially because its just plain obvious they'll get away with whatever they do without any problem and even, if Miyabi learns of it he isnt going to do anything about it
To me, it doesn't look like conspiracy, they're just curious. Imagine some random guy with a class that's looked down upon just shows up and outclassed every know convention of common sense, with no background at all? I know you're blinded by him being to the MC but thats very suspicious. Plus it seems like they already don't care, they just wanna see it through. The Duke already seems to trust him, and I don't think Chiffon cares considering how close they are.

TLDR, They trust him already, they're just curious where he came from. Be careful about jumping to conclusions without reading in between the lines.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this "scheming behind MC" plot they got going on which includes everyone (even the daughter). They (MC and FMC) already look like literal kids next to everyone and all this makes it even harder to think of MC anything other than a toddler in grown ups game. At least make him somewhat aware.

Users who are viewing this thread