Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :headpat: :aquadrink:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
To me, it doesn't look like conspiracy, they're just curious. Imagine some random guy with a class that's looked down upon just shows up and outclassed every know convention of common sense, with no background at all? I know you're blinded by him being to the MC but thats very suspicious. Plus it seems like they already don't care, they just wanna see it through. The Duke already seems to trust him, and I don't think Chiffon cares considering how close they are.

TLDR, They trust him already, they're just curious where he came from. Be careful about jumping to conclusions without reading in between the lines.
It feels less like them trusting him and more like them thinking about how to best exploit his powers, especially since he didnt care about his power per se, but HOW he obtained it.. meaning he has not exactly interest in Miyabi itself only his powers.

Also the way they go about all of this is nasty, especially if they like you say "trust" him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
took me a whole reread of the series to realize her daughter is actually karen(called as karon)
no, her name is Karon. Karen would be spelled differently, but the raws explicitly say "Karon" and not "Karen". the latter would be more commonly used in Japan, but the former was used instead. I'm just saying, TL is the way it is for a reason, and it's not translator discretion trying to make the name less gendered. it's that way in the raws

Dex-chan lover
hahahahahahahaha

that was an amusing way to handle things. feels like Miyabi is going to get dragging into the family. the duke's daughter seems intent on introducing him to more troub- i mean, people.
If she's named her 😽 trouble, then yes, she definitely wants to introduce him 😏

Dex-chan lover
To me, it doesn't look like conspiracy, they're just curious. Imagine some random guy with a class that's looked down upon just shows up and outclassed every know convention of common sense, with no background at all? I know you're blinded by him being to the MC but thats very suspicious. Plus it seems like they already don't care, they just wanna see it through. The Duke already seems to trust him, and I don't think Chiffon cares considering how close they are.

TLDR, They trust him already, they're just curious where he came from. Be careful about jumping to conclusions without reading in between the lines.
this. Duke Beldini is known to be an intellectual man. The fact that Miyabi presents mystery clearly sparked interest in him. When it comes to trust, Miyabi "proved himself" already so Duke Beldini clearly has no problem there. It's the mystery of his origin that he is clearly trying to uncover and he trust Chiffon to do it in his stead while trying to be as lowkey as possible.

Afterall, which kind of dumbarse individual would just blurt out his origin like that. Miyabi here is clearly avoiding any attempt in prying about his origin.

I can’t recall if they even had the scene in the web novel. It’s started to deviate pretty hard from what I remember.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapter! Alicia on page 19 be chef's kiss. As for the housing situation, that sucks balls. Hope things can get sorted out soon!

Dex-chan lover
Is the maid tsundere?
No wonder i hate her.
I don't think that qualifies as tsundere on the personality axis. She is obviously jealous of Liz. She's the personal knight of Chiffon, and yet Chiffon is getting awfully close to a low class adventurer who shares her magic class/talents. She's afraid that she's going to be replaced. She seems to have an inferiority complex, for so far, undisclosed reasons (My guess is that she's from a family of famous knights, but she lacks sufficient magic to make her "strong"). Her affections are directed at Chiffon. Liz is simply getting in the way. She's not actively malevolent, so she doesn't drift into yandere territory.

And this still isn't really a conspiracy of any depth. They sent an attendant to the Church to make sure they could get an appraisal. They're not hiding the results, nor giving a biased report, there's nothing that is untowards to Miyabi. Quite the opposite, they insulted him for his job. Based on the events of this chapter, this totally looks like he's going to be "conscripted" to do some urban renewal construction for the Royal Family, to make the lives of the commoner citizenry easier. If that's their dastardly plot, we in real life, can only hope for the powers to be, want to utilize our skills in the best way possible to enrich the people and the country.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that qualifies as tsundere on the personality axis. She is obviously jealous of Liz. She's the personal knight of Chiffon, and yet Chiffon is getting awfully close to a low class adventurer who shares her magic class/talents. She's afraid that she's going to be replaced. She seems to have an inferiority complex, for so far, undisclosed reasons (My guess is that she's from a family of famous knights, but she lacks sufficient magic to make her "strong"). Her affections are directed at Chiffon. Liz is simply getting in the way. She's not actively malevolent, so she doesn't drift into yandere territory.

And this still isn't really a conspiracy of any depth. They sent an attendant to the Church to make sure they could get an appraisal. They're not hiding the results, nor giving a biased report, there's nothing that is untowards to Miyabi. Quite the opposite, they insulted him for his job. Based on the events of this chapter, this totally looks like he's going to be "conscripted" to do some urban renewal construction for the Royal Family, to make the lives of the commoner citizenry easier. If that's their dastardly plot, we in real life, can only hope for the powers to be, want to utilize our skills in the best way possible to enrich the people and the country.
that's where my brain's headed too. chiffon mentioned that urban development plans all stagnated after the monster stampede, so what if the royal family has been headhunting for a worthy architect this whole time? somebody who can crack their knuckles and get the stupid thing done already, but of course it HAS to be someone trustworthy because if a foreign spy designs the towns and cites surrounding the capital, that's asking for trouble. you can't just hand that responsibility to any old engineer or city planner and call it a day. it's the single most ambitious undertaking they could ask of anyone, and looking at the scale of this manga's projects so far, it sounds about right. granted, not sure how much of this is going to follow the plot of the novel because they started making a lot of deviations to the story a while back

Dex-chan lover
So... Liz have personal walking mana tank by her side who want to help her achieve her dream.

Users who are viewing this thread