Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Now we're going into an Academy... really now. What's next, a tournament arc? I'm considering dropping this. First 9 or so chapters when it was the 2 mains alone was awesome. Come the crafting for duke arc, it was fucking boring but I held into it hoping it would go back eventually, we go back for a quest, MC and those 3's interactions were great, drama was overblown but fine, but still it was fun. I was hoping we would get the cat girl as a new party member and go back to adventuring and ditch this duke and his daughter shit but nooo.

sigh

I'll see how the next chapters are before deciding on dropping this...
Miyabi and Mel will be returning home. Miyabi will be doing some mindbreaking (to Liz) stuff too. In fact the WN does only show stuff from his POV and glosses over the academy for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is the Maid's problem?
too much work, her lady is giving her more work and stress. She seems to be the type who stickler to the rules, plans and schedule. To those types any deviation is very stressful, kinda like OCD. This is evident when the duke commission Miyabi making the bath she questioned him of all people. When Miyabi let her take a break.

Her lady keep deviating from that. She is like that boss or client that keep changing stuffs that cause more overtime , your plan be damned.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tyhe TL!! also that was awesome on the last page about the redraw you did :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave::headpat::salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Those "prickly" characters often want to be understood, but you should never actually tell them that.

Swooshy hair.

Why are they so surprised?

She's turning into liquid.

Prince seems very reasonable. But not so reasonably crafting skills. But reasonable relative to his previous experience.

Poor maid, having a headache.

Miyabi doesn't give a fuck (He actually doesn't understand the gravity of the situation)
MC being dense is par for the course. At least in this case it doesn't unnecessarily prolong some drama.

Honestly feels like MC has no more free will at this point
You mean like when he actively proposed to help the prince with crafting?

Dex-chan lover
Those "prickly" characters often want to be understood, but you should never actually tell them that.

Swooshy hair.

Why are they so surprised?

She's turning into liquid.

Prince seems very reasonable. But not so reasonably crafting skills. But reasonable relative to his previous experience.

Poor maid, having a headache.

MC being dense is par for the course. At least in this case it doesn't unnecessarily prolong some drama.

You mean like when he actively proposed to help the prince with crafting?
You can't expect people to read the manga they are reading man. That's too rough.

Users who are viewing this thread