Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Them: Well how about Enter Support Action ?
Mc:
3u341l.png

Dex-chan lover
Just restarted from the first chapter....there's a picture of what looks to be teenager Mel on page 2... does that mean the story's supposed to go on long enough for her to become more adult-like?

Dex-chan lover
I like that Alica is actually questioning him about it. And that he responds in kind.

Triple Kill!

Liz's mild, "Oh, it's different?" reaction works so well in contrast to the three loons.

Alica's so out of it she's being handled like she handles people. Chiffon, on the other hand, is used to being pampered, and probably has less of a grasp of what should normally be expected.

He saw the patio he brought out just to lunch, and he thinks bringing a "tent" would be any kind of challenge, let alone just an actual tent?

i think that, at least Mel will join after this quest.
And I think Mel is the only one who deserves it. She's at least treating him with respect. Even including their first interactions.

Though I like how he's doing all this in an over-the-top way just to really shove it in their faces when they challenge him with such weak "trials"
As he should. He doesn't have anything he needs to prove to them. He has things to prove for the Duke, however.

Dex-chan lover
✅ - Pulling a house out of inventory.

Another trope to check off the list. Though I like how he's doing all this in an over-the-top way just to really shove it in their faces when they challenge him with such weak "trials"

Though to be fair, D&D also has a house you can pull out of your inventory (or at least a magic door that leads to one) so this isn't too off the wall.

Dex-chan lover
He saw the patio he brought out just to lunch, and he thinks bringing a "tent" would be any kind of challenge, let alone just an actual tent?
A patio and those chairs and shades are all fairly small in overall volume, comparable to the packed luggage. To pull out a whole freaking furnished house that fits 8 people on top of everything else is a whole order of magnitude beyond that, mate.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!! Great work as always and much appreciated! Good luck on your project, we'll be here waiting patiently.
Also I kind of like this overkill. Probably because I've seen too much over the top explosion overkills that it just results into pure neutral reactions, but this one? Just overkill but like in the most passive way possible. Drown them in comfort.

Dex-chan lover
A patio and those chairs and shades are all fairly small in overall volume, comparable to the packed luggage. To pull out a whole freaking furnished house that fits 8 people on top of everything else is a whole order of magnitude beyond that, mate.
The patio is a fair bit of lumber, flower pots, furniture, and probably material for the foundation. I'm not sure I'd call that "small", and while the luggage they brought is quite a lot, I don't think it's as much.

But he asked for a tent, and that's what I compared it to. I said nothing implying pulling out a whole house wasn't ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
bro adventuring like playing Fortnite/G-Mod when other still doing Rust

Fed-Kun's army
Bro he is going to give them trauma or mess up their common sense around support class after this encounter.

Dex-chan lover
What happened in this chapter I saw Mel taking a nap and asking for more food and my brain short circuited from cuteness.
||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||
||
There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||
||
There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel
||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||
||
There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||There is no plot only Mel||

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)
Good luck at work!

Users who are viewing this thread