Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the uploader, i'll just give this batch of chapters a pass. Hope a good, or at least decent translator get on with this manga again instead,
Unfortunately, once idiots like ComicDom upload a batch of crappy chapters, other groups usually don't re-translate the chapters if they pick it up.

Unfortunately, once idiots like ComicDom upload a batch of crappy chapters, other groups usually don't re-translate the chapters if they pick it up.
Yeah I recall people going all 'wait this already was translated, why you doing this again?' and I was all 'uhm, because they're continuing their own work?' with Izakaya Nobu.

I don't care what others saying, I'm just gonna enjoy reading
You can enjoy reading it, but remember this guy is a scammer who hides how much financial supports he receives so that people feel like he only gets a few bucks. You would give support on Ko-Fi, then most of those are removed from the page so nobody sees how much money already was given. Also repeatedly getting banned off Patreon, then sending mails begging for support on new accounts.

Case in point, to quote their e-mail:
"Hi, it's me Comicdom, thanks again for all your support. Sir if you're able to, please share me any small amount you could heartily.. It's just for my wife's medication(6months pregnant). We're really struggling financially and any blessing you could share would really help us so much. Godbless and thank you"

To end this with a joke: Chapter 69 and we're using whipped cream? Nice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't care what others saying, I'm just gonna enjoy reading
same, even if its worst than this and i do SWEARING when reading (usually webnovel, and OMG they're really bad)
in the end it's just one time read, too many manga updating each day

anyway, idk what to imagine here. too many ingredient i dont know how it's taste
man, if i were rich i would love to go travelling abroad and the goal is tasting new dishes

Dex-chan lover
oh no, not this bastard and his touch of ruin... i rather see a series dead and abandonde then ruined by this greedy bastard, i just cant understand why MD wont ban this scammer and delete all his uploads.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how to feel looking at the way she made phở, it looks so simple lol. When I tried, it ended with a Kaslana-level disaster.

You can enjoy reading it, but remember this guy is a scammer who hides how much financial supports he receives so that people feel like he only gets a few bucks. You would give support on Ko-Fi, then most of those are removed from the page so nobody sees how much money already was given. Also repeatedly getting banned off Patreon, then sending mails begging for support on new accounts.
As someone from the same country as that scammer I feel ashamed to say that people like him are common in this place. Also that thing about his wife is most probably a lie, something most scammers from this country say to garner sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread