Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

One way I can imagine this going is the family is gonna come knocking, angry they're son has been "corrupted away from being a magician", but her and the son will produce a dish that blows their minds enough that they accept it. Cuz it seems like they put a lot of effort into making their son a magician so I assume they wont be happy with mc coming and affecting their plans

@Whitaker Try turning off (or on) "Data Saver" mode in your settings. I find that usually does the trick with loading and other page glitches.

I read all 23 chapter and I need more. This is so good. I’m sad for her because she can’t see her family. So far, all the isekai I’ve read so far didn’t really deal with that part. That or their OG fam are horrible so they’re better off with the new ones. But this one is different. Not so much on the romance department yet which I’m quite glad. There’s so much of that in other mangas anyway.

Thank you for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
The part I like best about this chapter is that Risa didn't tell the kid what he should do. Didn't say he should quit the mage route, and start the culinary route. All she did was let him see something new, and said he should share how he feels with his family. It's just nice.

Milk is a weak word for making shortcake. More like cream like heavy cream since there was ice involved in making that whipped cream

Users who are viewing this thread