Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
What a sleaze, he's probably after the secret krabby patty formula

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she's starting to let out the things I've been worried about. Wayyyy too much too fast for one person to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
call it now folks hes going to try to steal recipes to pass them off as his own

Trust your gut Zeke, if you don't want him there just ask for someone else... look at how Risa just accumulated problems for not speaking up when she wanted to.

"She doesn't rely on me" thought the only guy in that world that she trusted enough to let loose the rant she'd held in to the point of collapse. While she may not have directly asked him for help, she definitely was reaching out to him, and I wish he had said something like, "If you feel like it is too much, then it is better, for everybody, to turn down some of those things, and do the things you can do without exhausting yourself." She just needs somebody to not only listen to her, but also tell her it is okay to take care of herself, and protect herself, and that he will support her in doing that.

Dex-chan lover
He either wants to steal recipes or to throw his hat in the marriage ring. Not sure which is worse.

"She doesn't rely on me"... this dude... She vented to you! And she didn't even have (the time) to ask to rely on you, you immediately stepped up! What the hell do you want from her... She's already in a bad place, do you want her to beg or something? That's not a good look Zeke

I'm so happy Risa did vent though. None of that bottling up going in here, really the most realistic take on 'I was a normal person, now they expect me to become the queen in a different world' I've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Ponytail Boy: I sure am having a hard time thinking up menus from MC's perspective and need to study up on Nutrition again
Comments: OMG he must be pure evil and is going to do something bad at the cafe
Or you know he is gonna do the things he just got done saying he needed to do?

Users who are viewing this thread