Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
so she's a pushover? she's too kind to say no or ask for help? i supposed this isekai is for her to grow some backbones? lol i thought she got more bizarre reason for being so overwhelmed.. but nope.. she just a 'strong independent woman dat need no help from no man'

sigh...this "drama" is so useless. it's like the author is trying to use it to force Zeke and Risa together...like can't you just have them steadily progress? no? she gotta snap and need to be saved again?......ok

Thank you for your hard work, dear translators and company!!!
I'm so happy whenever this manga gets an update no matter how long it takes, so yeah, pretty freaking grateful towards you lot! Merry Christmas!

Dex-chan lover
> Zeke: "Rise is not relying on me. She wont say Please Help Me"
If Zeke known whats the norm on Japan when it comes to work culture, he will be the one to say "Please Help Me to this insane overtime"
Risa might be managing one task at a time and carefully learning subtle multitasking. She only needs to worry about her numbers of superiors about her quality of work.
How ever in this world, the citizens life and death is on her palm now when she accepts being the queen, far from being a normal workers from Japan.
Zeke will not help either to the political point of view.
Maybe, all Zeke wanted was to unload some burden from Risa, lets say, the management of the Cafe to let her some breathing...

On the side note, i would like to blame the Royal families and some nobles bullshit about Risa....

honestly being queen sounds so stressful all she wanted to do was cook some good food since these people don’t have taste buds

Group Leader
The Assistant Head Chef is one of the Princes, who has cooking as a hobby, I can feel it.

Aggregator gang
can't she just cut ties with the marquis or whatever so she doesn't have to be a queen

I like how she vented about all of this craziness she didn't even ask for is being dumped on her, and rumors and all that drama other people drag up to her is just stressing her out and not making her happy. The whole thing about her not asking for help from others is pretty realistic from most people I know from workaholic cultures and families. Thanks for the update!

oh sweetie pie, she just did rely on you by venting her heart out to you. she relied on you as a friend. sometimes its hard to ask others, especially friends for help. don't worry cupcake as soon as she eats your jelly she should realize it a little more... such cuteness!!

thanks for the scanlations Puni!!!! thanks for keeping me going the year!!! have a great 2021 too!!

Wow, some character development on an isekai, a most welcome surprise!

Does anyone know if this manga was dropped? It was one of my favourite mangas:(

Please someone pick it up!

Users who are viewing this thread