Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 26 - Scout

Dex-chan lover
Japan currently holds position 17 on the FIFA men's ranking, which is a really good position, considering how football is the biggest sport on Earth and extremely cut-throat. And yet the high-schooler MC barely knows anything about football, not even the basic rules enough to be able to play. Just how miserable can he be made until the author is satisfied?

Dex-chan lover
he is so stupid, genuinely, he is basically a demi god and goes duhuh lets throw it as far as possible it not like I can kill normal people with flick of a finger, ok I understand new powers = bad controll, but he isnt even fucking trying, im not trying to say some prechy bullshit like im unc ben from wish power responsability blah blah, all I want is just dont kill peole by being a dumbass K

Dex-chan lover
"Run harder" Jump!"
Just helping out. But not you.

"If you can cuve the ball, I can curve my jump. Easy."

How can you have so little concept of how strong you are?

"We're not suspicious," she says while doing her best looking like a snake.

Where I work (preschool), to even use cameras at all, you need permission from all families of the children who go there. Of course, with the children being younger it's much more restrictive.

"I somehow decided..."
You decided nothing. You got walked over.

In fairness the RAW of this chapter released on the 17/11/23, so they did just leave it for a while. and the next chapter isn't due till 12/01/24 so I think they're trying to space out the translations so it doesn't feel quite as long between releases
Slowdowns during the Christmas period are to be expected.

And yet the high-schooler MC barely knows anything about football, not even the basic rules enough to be able to play.
I was thinking the same. How do you not know at least the basic rules of football? Sure, if you don't know the offside rule it's one thing, but he's showing the knowledge of someone who's lived under a rock.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was more or less in this part that I started to lose interest reading the novel...

Dex-chan lover
@Hamaguy Why that last page?

K5slw9Z.png
Why do you have to do this to me, TL-san... :fml:

Dex-chan lover
lies, there was a big boobed girl who had a crush on me. I was just a dumb teen and didn't get it :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
weird fact about that Soccer Goal Yuuya made according to current official rules he shot does NOT Count as a Goal

Dex-chan lover
No, MC didn't score. By the rules of association football, when a goalie who throws the ball into the other team's goal, a goal kick is awarded.

Now, if he had thrown the ball in such a way that it bounces off another player and then into the goal (which he probably could cuz of all his cheats), then he'd have scored.
Man, that's such a dumb rule. If a goalie manages to get a shot in, he should be rewarded, not penalized.

Dex-chan lover
How has no-one else commented on Yuuya being scouted by "XXX Entertainment"?

Dex-chan lover
Nope. The credit page didn't do any damage on me. Nuh uh.

Dex-chan lover
How has no-one else commented on Yuuya being scouted by "XXX Entertainment"?
Y'know, I looked real close at that name for a second and then when the President was going all "viper lady" I was like "Dude, run." But MIu showed up and I realized it just meant XXX=unnamed. Probably would have worked better if it were printed as "*** Entertainment."

Also, Last page was absolutely wrong. We had big boobed girls even in Elementary school, let alone high school. And there was at least one fairly large chested girl who was interested in me, but I was interested in another girl. She left school due to medical issues, before I realized tho. Hindsight being 20/20 and all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, that's such a dumb rule. If a goalie manages to get a shot in, he should be rewarded, not penalized.
I am a bit surprised they bothered to make that a rule. What Keeper can even throw it that far?
Well, might just be a sub-set of the rule disallowing making goals via throw-ins from the sideline.

Dex-chan lover
No, MC didn't score. By the rules of association football, when a goalie who throws the ball into the other team's goal, a goal kick is awarded.

Now, if he had thrown the ball in such a way that it bounces off another player and then into the goal (which he probably could cuz of all his cheats), then he'd have scored.
Nah, if MC used another player to ricochet the ball into the goal, said student would have at bare minimum sent to the infirmary if not the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit surprised they bothered to make that a rule. What Keeper can even throw it that far?
Well, might just be a sub-set of the rule disallowing making goals via throw-ins from the sideline.
It was actually made explicit in 2019 and penalizes the goalie who does so by giving the other team a goal kick. Some people have theorized it's due to younger league games that have shortened fields, but I call BS on that.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I assume it's kind of like an indirect free kick, where the ball can't go directly into the goal either.

Users who are viewing this thread