Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Ousei Academy

Dex-chan lover
Pages 5 & 6... the siblings complain about Araki saying their brother's name, but Araki never said his name. It was one of the siblings that said it. (The sister, if you assume that the speech bubble in front of her came from her own mouth.

I wonder if this was a TL error, or if the original manga made this mistake.

This is what I hate about this story, despite the changes in strength and appearance, he's still won't leave being the fat ugly guy he was was, even when he has the power to, pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
for the rich and powerful, it's called background checking
for the opposite, it's stalking! funny innit?
not really, have you ever tried travelling abroad for work or to move? this is actually more common than people think
background checks are necessary for properly assessing a person, stalking is a very different thing and often leads to people getting the short end of the stick after said stalking, background checks are mostly just general queries and checks on how a person's life goes, they leave soon as they find out what they need

Dex-chan lover
This is what I hate about this story, despite the changes in strength and appearance, he's still won't leave being the fat ugly guy he was was, even when he has the power to, pathetic.
being bullied left scars from before i believe, i don't think its that much of a stretch to say that the guy still has a lot of getting used to. there's also no way he'll be very cocky given his background

Dex-chan lover
re-reading this because the anime got out
and honestly, the siblings are dumb. Even if you ignore the shit they do after this chapter and say they attempt something else, if anything bad happens to MC they'd be the first suspects along with the parents

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's called good storytelling, his appearance may have changed but his mental and personality isn't going to instantly change as well. That'd be bad storytelling. That's why he's the mangaka and you are just the reader

Dex-chan lover
hoping Yuuya-kun will get a better friends when enrolled at Ousei Academy (。・v・)✨ . Kaori-san can see Yuuya-kun from inside of him that he gentle and kind young man. for his little brother and sister, really should get run by Garbage truck and isekai into Hell.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's called good storytelling, his appearance may have changed but his mental and personality isn't going to instantly change as well. That'd be bad storytelling. That's why he's the mangaka and you are just the reader
He said before that he no long has fear. So why would he fear those scrubs at school?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, good storytelling would be to not have his looks and whole physique immediately change. He would have just got the powers, but would have still remained less than handsome. That would have really tried his mental fortitude, also in the way of possibly making him go through physical discipline and exercise to reform himself. Furthermore, girls wouldn't have kept falling for his new looks, left and right, but he would have needed to capture their attention through his deeds and attitude, including his dedication to reshaping himself.

If you think this is good storytelling, you need to climb out of the well and see the world.

Furthermore, trash like this always starts as web/light novels. The market for isekai is, currently, so vast that anything flies and no-effort works also get manga adaptations, even anime. Quality writing is way down on the priority list. The only thing that matters is that enough consumers will pay attention to yet another copy-pasta isekai. It doesn't take much. This is yet another series following the most blatant tropes of a bullied MC who gets instantly OP. Then he starts collecting a harem while remaining dense. Gee, we have only seen that a mere thousand times before.

Users who are viewing this thread