Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Outdoor Classes (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Not the shitty girls sexual harassing girls trope again, who even finds that funny or hot? Imagine how weird (not to mention illegal) it would be for a girl irl to start randomly groping another girl's breasts from behind
whenever I see this trope I think of this one post talking about anime girls fondling other girls breast but instead of women groping each other its men, so its just like "woah dude your balls are huge" starts fondling them and it makes me hate this trope even more.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really blame people for hating on some anime. It's the nature of the medium itself. If only absolute original masterpieces were made into anime, then anime as an industry would have died a long LOOONG time ago.

There are thousands of striving mangakas and authors out there, and if it weren't for the multitudes of generic stuff that end up being made, I'd argue we wouldn't even have the great ones that stand out from the rest. Summertime Rendering borrows heavily from previous typical tropes, as does Mushoku Tensei, as do dozens of other celebrated and genuinely good stuff. Nothing in art is ever completely original, especially if it's anime, manga, and light novels we're talking about.

This is fine, the manga gives me joy. If the anime doesn't go off the rails and go on a story rampage with a chainsaw, I will be happy. Love it and love all the people who translate and give is this happines.

Dex-chan lover
I don't expect high literary art reading an Isekai Manga and it was a fun chapter. Sometimes I just want to shut off my brain and read dumb stuff. Also had to laugh when even the bear pretty much went "...the fuck" when he got grabbed.

Dex-chan lover
"towel in a bath!? what a blasphemy." LMAOOO even translator-san disappointed for this chapter 😂

thank you for the chapter translation, Translator-san (。・∀・)ノ゙✨

New anime has officially dropped on Crunchyroll, it's on episode 2. I picked up this manga like a month or 2 ago, I just wanna know
When we getting more chapters?

Dex-chan lover
This is easily one of the worst written manga. It's just insane how bad it is, but I still keep coming back because the art is pretty good.

So I guess I am part of the problem, huh

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this manga managed to get an anime adaptation. I started reading from chapter 1 to 21 today, and man, it was terrible... plot feels too cheesy, and It was kinda bad writing. The manga is only about who's the best girl. A harem manga.
I'll drop this and hit my brain so i forget this existed.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if you get this far to realize that this is trash isekai.. oh boy, do i have bad news for you.

Dex-chan lover
the bear was so scared for its life it became a pokemon and started saying "bear" instead of roaring.

Double-page supporter
Got unexpectedly hooked on the anime and had to search out the manga. Unrelated, but I thought I heard the guy that voices Kirito and Bell--that man seems like he's everywhere... Anyway, now I'm disappointed that the manga's not further along in the story, and Miu-san doesn't seem like she's near the top of the FMC list either. Double-whammy. 😞

Also not sure why people are so upset by this one. I see mfs writing hate essays on the 22nd chapter... Brother-in-Christ, it's just a goofy story, somewhat brazen at the beginning, but flips all that built-up negativity on its head for some genuinely wholesome moments. Chill and enjoy it for what it is instead of stressing over what it isn't. Let the man wrestle bears with his bare hands, who cares? Seems like it's helping him build a little confidence while working through some of his PTSD. 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
I'm only still reading this because I'm interested in his grandpa :thumbsup:

Oh and also cause I like Luna I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread