Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Wait, I'm sorry. The first arc?
I'll need someone to tell me how the author could possibly extend this any further without making this story far too drawn out.

The hell is he going to do now, get angels hooked? Summon the fish-folk as an audience? Broadcast his stream back on earth and pretend he's some strange roleplaying actor? Hope the 'cast' size stays as is, it's going to be hard to keep focus on even more characters, if not with how many we have now already. It could've ended here for me, and I would've been content.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Having read through the translated WN, I'm glad not only with how they adapted things, but with how the artist depicted them whilst adding things that weren't in the WN but still fit in the setting.

Also, it's all onwards and upwards from here. I wanna discuss the spoilers REAL bad, but I lack someone to talk to. Anyone?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm sorry. The first arc?
I'll need someone to tell me how the author could possibly extend this any further without making this story far too drawn out.

The hell is he going to do now, get angels hooked? Summon the fish-folk as an audience? Broadcast his stream back on earth and pretend he's some strange roleplaying actor? Hope the 'cast' size stays as is, it's going to be hard to keep focus on eve, more characters, if not with how many we have now already. It could've ended here for me, and I would've been content.
it getting funnier, try read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Having read through the translated WN, I'm glad not only with how they adapted things, but with how the artist depicted them whilst adding things that weren't in the WN but still fit in the setting.

Also, it's all onwards and upwards from here. I wanna discuss the spoilers REAL bad, but I lack someone to talk to. Anyone?
Sadly I didn't read the WN, but I'd love to know some spoilers about the main plot of the second arc.

Dex-chan lover
A yandere god now as well.

Now when is the hot tub stream? Just curious.
Not that I know of.

He does try ASMR though. And the results... are as expected of someone with infinite mana; half-orgasmic, half-electric shock-like tingles so powerful that the goddess we just saw ascends back to heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread