Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Ya that scammer didn't realize the hell that awaits for him once he is caught. The guy done fucked it up. Also the King hasn't gone crazy for Lord Streamer (yet) & I wouldn't be surprised if he offered the Queen to him during the family meeting. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
WOWZA, are these girls ever crazy psycho. Can't even say that god have mercy on him since she is a fan of him. Man, do I ever feel bad for the mc even if he's dense and can't recognize the scale of his actions

Dex-chan lover
it's probably ASMR
Wait, what just happened?? That uh, doesn't look like a reaction to a normal facecam 🗿
Welp, at least I don't need to add the spoiler tag!

But just to explain WHY she ended up like that:
There are 3 reasons why she reacted the way she did:
1. She and everyone else are just THAT down bad for Kanata.
2. Obviously, no-one in that world up until that point had ever experienced ASMR before and thus, will have an incredibly strong reaction to it.
3. Kanata's Infinite Mana is at play as well, albeit unintentionally. Basically, the more magic he pours into his voice and mic, the more... powerful that tingling sensation is. On the lower end, it's quite relaxing. On the higher end, we get what happened to Mira just now, but more powerful. That being said, Kanata's ASMR is more effective against women than it is against men, for... obvious reasons. Funnily enough, there are a couple times where this has been weaponized in later chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread