Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Wooooh I smell this arc is going to be good!
So Shidou will invent for Kanata ways to IRL stream? :LOL:
But in seriousness, Kanata really is one of the best examples of a streamer, not like the streamers famous (or infamous) because of the brainrot ideas and antics they do on stream (e.g. Johnny Somali).

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Lisa is moving up to the main group.

hXXhlHT.png
Do we know the succubus girl and any guesses about the covered girl?

Fed-Kun's army
If bro is good with tech and make usb, then I wonder if he can also make binaural microphones in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Unless Cid is also isekai'd, I can only imagine that this means that the streamer devices people have have USB ports, and he reverse engineered it from them. Makes me wonder why Kanata would do that, but I assume the answer is just "he put the ports in because he remembers them being there".

Do we know the succubus girl and any guesses about the covered girl?
Succubus is the demon lord's henchman, she was in the previous chapter a lot. The covered girl is probably the duke's daughter that showed up this chapter, if you check her full-page appearance on page 4 her cloak has the exact same silhouette at the bottom as the covered girl here (to the point I'm pretty sure it's the exact same lineart but with different shading).

eXfIV9z.png

Dex-chan lover
Huh Shidou... sounds like a particular person who's name end in Kagenou
I knew I wouldn't be the only person who immediately thought that. Can you imagine that crossover?

Which would be worse: the two yandere armies fighting, or cooperating?

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking Cid isn't a transported person like Kanata. Where's his super OP gift like Kanata has? I think this confusion that he's transported is coming from the TL using Shidou twice instead of just sticking with Cid.

Users who are viewing this thread