Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
God I love these facial expressions.

Not just yandere obsessed love. But also thirsty drooling tongue, surprise, big ol' eyes like 👀.

Oh, and this princess is just. One. Of the yandere.

Oh brother, I doubt you've prepared for just how deep into the yandere depths you're sinking into...

the 100 yanderes who really really really really really love you

Dex-chan lover
So your telling me that all it took to eradicate slavery from a kingdom full of underground slaves and slavers, was the princess seeing it happening and then getting the advice.... "Try"?

I mean it works, I guess but dang man. Thought there'd at least be some build up, like she was trying and then his advice shook the hearts of the kingdom and that's why she's grateful. But no, the woman literally needed to be TOLD to make an attempt.

Her Yandere side better make me feel like I'd wake up with a chainsaw up my butt if I dated someone like her, that's all I'll say.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what it is about the art here, it looks sloppy at times but it is also really enjoyable and gives the manga a great look to it, especially when it comes to the expressions the girls make. Looking at the artist's other stuff it looks like they've only done a couple oneshots.

As for the chapter, what're the chances the demon king is actually a demon queen or a daughter that us a listener as well? 100%?

Dex-chan lover
So your telling me that all it took to eradicate slavery from a kingdom full of underground slaves and slavers, was the princess seeing it happening and then getting the advice.... "Try"?

I mean it works, I guess but dang man. Thought there'd at least be some build up, like she was trying and then his advice shook the hearts of the kingdom and that's why she's grateful. But no, the woman literally needed to be TOLD to make an attempt.

Her Yandere side better make me feel like I'd wake up with a chainsaw up my butt if I dated someone like her, that's all I'll say.
Sometimes, all you need is for someone to agree with your decision and tell you "Give it a go". A small push, or an affirmation to your resolve

For example, a guy I knew wasn't motivated in anything, and he was a boy scout. He sort of wanted to aim for eagle, but wasn't sure if he could actually do it. I told him he should just give it a try, and see how it turns out as there's nothing to lose, and he ended up getting from second lowest class to the top in just under two years, which is basically the fastest possible time you can do something like that apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like a lot of people are complaining about how "quickly" she removed slavery from the kingdom for some reason, but overlooking the fact that it was either already illegal or largely frowned upon from the wording used, this was just a simple flashback. I'd really prefer not to see another mangaka get weighed down by a really weird arc that could have just been a simple summary flashback, especially this early on in a manga. That's going to lose a lot of people interest if it suddenly just switches to 5 chapters of the princess' political maneuvering when people want to see a weird streamer do weird streamer stuff.
It's just literarily convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread