Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that slavery was eradicated like that.

From what I can infer, the Princess was already motivated to do it but was weighed down by "Oh, it's just how it is. It's hard to do. So why bother?" But she decided to just go, "Fuck it, let's try" thanks to Streamer. I think sometimes a lot of political stuff could just happen if you just have the will for it and not weigh yourself down too much with what-ifs.

In any case, this is already way better than all those other manga where the main character just decides to partake in slavery and make up all sorts of excuses to have slaves.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how lame "streamer's" advice was: 'lol just do it'
This is what made the princess fall in love with the dude? This is what makes everyone respect the guy as a guide through life? Really?

There are actually some really interesting philosophical, and even economical points, against slavery he could have brought up that could have really hammered the point home that this is an isekai'd guy with a educated modern mindset... but no... 'just do it', so lame.
Though what do we expect from a streamer who calls himself "stream"? Originality? Good points? Charisma? :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
There are actually some really interesting philosophical, and even economical points, against slavery he could have brought up that could have really hammered the point home that this is an isekai'd guy with a educated modern mindset... but no... 'just do it', so lame.
I mean the princess was already thinking that slavery should be prohibited but was told she wouldn't quite be capable of it by her buttler, being told that you have enough power to make something happen in such a situation is enough
afterall the question she asked wasn't "I am a princess and saw slavery, is slavery bad?" but "slavery bad, I am a princess, what do?"

Dex-chan lover
I mean the princess was already thinking that slavery should be prohibited...
Ah, I was meaning to imply that he could put forth a reasonable argument for why slavery should be banned for a plethora of reasons that weren't so obvious to us back in the day, but is obvious now; Such arguments that could persuade government officials.
I mean what else could he say? Start a riot? Form a new political party during the time of Lords and Kings? All you can do is petition the government and try to change minds, which is what he completely failed to do. Given that he didn't think the 'Princess' was a princess, his advice was useless to the person he thought was listening, and should have been useless to her as well given the reasons the Butler had stated for Slavery not being banned yet.

I'm just saying there had to be better advice than 'just try', and that this was also a perfect opportunity to really show why Streamer was so beloved and popular - it just feels lame and like it fumbled the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would have good comedy not naive idealism tropes by mangas a decade ago. Still gonna skim through it though.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what it is about the art here, it looks sloppy at times but it is also really enjoyable and gives the manga a great look to it, especially when it comes to the expressions the girls make. Looking at the artist's other stuff it looks like they've only done a couple oneshots.

As for the chapter, what're the chances the demon king is actually a demon queen or a daughter that us a listener as well? 100%?
1000%

Dex-chan lover
God I love these facial expressions.

Not just yandere obsessed love. But also thirsty drooling tongue, surprise, big ol' eyes like 👀.

Oh, and this princess is just. One. Of the yandere.

Oh brother, I doubt you've prepared for just how deep into the yandere depths you're sinking into...

the 100 yanderes who really really really really really love you
If you really like it so much go read ahegao

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I feel that the one who sent that last comment is the demon king, he is actually a she, and that she would also become one of MC's yandere followers.

Users who are viewing this thread