Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
something lacks context here:

Slavery not abolished but reformed into a systematic working system where Slaves don't feel like slaves. The push for it was easy as the royalties and nobles do frequently listen to Haishin-sama (Maria's dad is in the bottom panel at page 15). They weren't exactly doing it earlier due to old customs and stuff... basically there really wasn't any reason to do so. BUT SOMEHOW THEY DO NOT LIKE SLAVERY AT ALL YET DID NOT DO ANY ACTION.

Should stick to "Haishin-sama" later on as his "username" will have symbolic significance later on.

Maria's donations gets more hilarious. MC's freakin' worried with her constant donations with her handler name. But she kept participating in donation war to assert dominance on who can support Haishin better.

God I love these facial expressions.

Not just yandere obsessed love. But also thirsty drooling tongue, surprise, big ol' eyes like 👀.

Oh, and this princess is just. One. Of the yandere.

Oh brother, I doubt you've prepared for just how deep into the yandere depths you're sinking into...

the 100 yanderes who really really really really really love you
tempting, yet scary... but still...

Double-page supporter
Taboo to talk about the Demon Lord?

Is this the "he who must not be named" thing? I could see the demon lord having magic to scry on anyone who mentions them.

Dex-chan lover
Princess: I don't like slavery. Butler is there anything I can do about it?
Butler: I don't know but I heard this streamer gives good advice.
Streamer: There's still slavery? WTF. I can't do anything about that but a princess could do something right
Princess: I know exactly what to do now!

❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔

Even Rasputin had to put more effort into getting royalty to hang on his every word and support him. The hurdle for making yanderes is getting stupid low these days. I have less of a problem with the speed at which slavery was abolished than I do that entire exchange. So the princess who didn't know what to do but knew she wanted to do something just needed to be told she had to do... something. I was expecting the MC to use politics from our world or what was learned in history to actually do something and help.

Users who are viewing this thread