Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Soap

Banned
Drying.
After washing your hands comes drying them, otherwise you have wet hands and that is no good.

People in the middle ages in Europe often used hardwood ashes (potash) for cleaning. When mixed with a little water you get lye, which does an OK job at cleaning (and will even make weak soap spontaneously when cleaning greasy pots or your skin).

It's not that soapmaking was unknown. It was that it was associated with Jews, and thus unacceptable (which makes about as much sense as any aspect of antisemitism, I guess). England passed heavy taxes on soap because they knew it would target Jews while leaving the English alone. So just because a technology might be primitive, it doesn't mean that there can't be other reasons why it's not done.

Why does her ears have that big furball on them? I mean, I'm not complaining, just confused.

Dex-chan lover
alright time to drop some knowledge on this soap making fiasco. The process mc used is some mixed between hot process and some asian style. The fact the oil (which matters which oil is used) wasn't ratioed shows vary minimal knowledge of the process, also caster oil/shay butter/coconut oil is what gives soaps their "bubblyness" with out it it's more of a lotion texture. It would have been better to show a cold process, which is easy to do but requires lye. Also putting olive oil as a generic oil would have been better than just "oil" , could have thrown fragrance oils and mica for added effect. But that's just me!

*added note* Dropping this because of such rudimentary knowledge yet mc is a "genius" for doing something it isn't even that well made to begin with and probably didn't even have the intended effect.

*extra note* spoke to my wife about it and she corrected me on some things.

The smell of crime cannot be written off, im turning myself over to the police, im sorry my conscience can't handle it.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
this underage body is meant to be lewded, just look at it officer

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, this girl will have big badonkers in the future. Also red haired girls are automatically the best girls.

Users who are viewing this thread