Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Continuing Burdens

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Talk about a selfish self-absorbed ruler. Wonder how he hasn't been overthrown or killed yet by the angry masses. Then again, sometimes a bad king is better than no king and the nobles who benefit would want to make sure things stay beneficial to them and usually don't care about any lives ruined or lost and damage to areas as long as they get to line their pockets.
Miyamoto is definitely full of himself and likely to get himself and others in trouble. Just because he has good equipment doesn't mean much if he has no idea how to use it properly or the stamina for the long haul. Even in games the hero starts at level 1 and needs to gain experience to be able to face stronger opponents. Also, unlike games these opponents won't disappear when defeated, actions are simultaneous not turn based, and enemies will be able to think and act independently so won't be limited to the same actions.
MC definitely has an atypical view of things. Begged to on hands and knees yet quits with a smile.

Banned
... Okay. Mangas over, guys. Story ends here. He quit.

Thank fuck for that.

And we'd only just got a glimpse of that busty megane-mage again. Oh well.
It was a shit time. Thanks but no thanks.

yeah i think they will have to offer him full ownership of the orphanage that can't be taken back in order for him to help

Dex-chan lover
People saying he's gonna help anyway are obviously correct, but MC is just happy he's in the perfect position to negotiate his future peace of mind.

Double-page supporter
Yep, that shiet goes into my collection of GOOD MEMES

We all know he'll defeat the goblin king after he pulls his Uno reverse card on the king

@Kingdo

Wow, didn't know it was that popular.
We're getting too much of the same plots lately (not that I don't like it though).

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely right reaction, MC! The king doesn't give a shit about the orphanage and then MC has to help the kingdom?!

Dex-chan lover
I hope this MC will just ditch that country and travel to another country, but I still think he would save the kingdom somehow. (just because it's a cliche in mangas)

Dex-chan lover
REALLY so now u come and try and beg him for help go fuck yourself and die stupid kingdom

In before that arrogant guy dies. Why would he help the people who are being deliberately fiendish to him.

Users who are viewing this thread