Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Continuing Burdens

"lmao bye."

Who wouldn't respond the same??? "Hey I need you to take over a army for me to fight a foe that no one has ever killed before."
Sounds like a sacrificial pawn to me.

EDIT: now that I think about it. Since there is a goblin king attacking, and the human king is a hoe, just take the kids to another kingdom and dip? They probably know a way to go back. Worst case scenario, you get stuck in a fantasy land. Doesn't seem like the MC cares too much about going back anyhow. Or just threaten the king to return you.

Why wouldn't you say "Nope. IDGAF" when the only thing tying you down, the orphanage, is being pulled right under your feet. Since they're gonna be like that, might as well just raise a middle finger and gtfo. Two middle fingers in fact.

Did we skip a chapter? I'm feeling lost, he never sold his potions to repay the debt like the old guy suggests on page 4, and who is 'Lady Naomi'?

Fed-Kun's army
that dude really has no fuckin reason to help that stingy country out whatsoever; he can raise the kids literally wherever and that ho of a king just severed any obligation he could feel towards at least the town the orphanage sits in

Dex-chan lover
Dude is not stingy or whatsoever, he just used his common sense. War ain't gang turf, that shit is national scale, he ain't got no experience leading soldiers.

Uh. Is no one else confused by how the story beats are jumping around? Like he told the elf "we talked about it this morning"...but they never did. They just got back from making potions.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, yeah, no, that’s totally a reasonable response, like hell anyone with half a brain would willingly charge into a fight they logically have no chance of winning, against an enemy you have literally zero intel on.

That wouldn’t be suicide, that would be playing Russian Roulette with a fully chambered revolver.

Users who are viewing this thread