Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
@KazutoKatsuragi
Pointed ears, dark cape, barely wearing any clothes......obviously she's a vampire!
Is where I think their reasoning is coming from.
Actually....those three traits, if I didn't know she was an elf....i probably would have guessed she was a succubus. But the top she wears has a fairy/elf vibe to it and shimapan.
The shimapan has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to mention them.

Double-page supporter
i guess our lil elf-chan should prepare his buttcheck for a nice spanking later...

Aggregator gang
I'm thinking the boiling rain isn't so hot by the time it hits the goblins cuz of the distance it travels from the clouds to then hit them.

Dex-chan lover
The clothless cute and funny is shy of a man's pair of peaches? What double standards.

Aggregator gang
I knew it'd be something like this when he put the flag “Ah she's doing a pep talk but i can't hear but don't worry your feelings are transmitted”

Dex-chan lover
@KazutoKatsuragi @SingLove

Yep, that was exactly my thinking though I probably need to reread this. Back in my day no self respecting elf loli would be allowed to wear something like crotchless shorts. What are her parents think... oh right...

Dex-chan lover
I love the ending, it definitely came unexpected to me, even though I was expecting something stupidly hilarious xD

Dex-chan lover
so that why she wearing clothes like that. Elf magic is butt magic
Thank for the chapter

I was so animated with this manga so i read the novel, and dude... That was a big let down... As you can expect the harem will grow but as the story go on the girls "cease to exist", they turn into a cluster of girls without individual personalites, just a bunch of girls going "my badass master". I was hopping that the manga could change that but after that "ass ending"...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
If being pantsless can work for Gwenpool, it can work for Naomi.

Nobody wants to fight with a bottomless man.

Users who are viewing this thread