Fluffy Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

i was afraid at the first three page !
please continue at your rythme with quality over quantity

Dex-chan lover
dont let anyone rush you, and tks for the chapter, im surprised some ppl left without reaching the clarification page

Dex-chan lover
Everything other than the blatant google-translate dump was fine by me. As long as there is no Engrish around, the final product is k-o-k in my books, considering what pile of trash Isekai is in general. There's no "high level of production" that anyone should really care for when reading these sort of stories.

Dex-chan lover
Awfully abrupt end to the chapter. Is it missing a page?

Edit: Looked up the raws. It looks like all the raws were cut in half for chapter 4. Every one I found was labeled 4, followed by 4.2. Of course, both were also dated more than a year ago, lol.
The raws reach up to chapter 14 posted two weeks ago.
Edit: After scnning through the raws, chapter 13 is cut into parts as well. Three of them, unfortunately.

Contributor
Next scene:

JbFvevy.gif

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scanslation...

there will always be those ungrateful bstard just want to rant about slow update or poor quality and such...
dont mind them tokki scans...

Dex-chan lover
THE CLIFF!!! D; thank you guys for the update :eek: I'm fine with waiting but I still stand by google trans. being good... with spanish/french

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry! They see her as royalty, something even a trainer has problems with.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea how somebody can be fine with a Google translate, because I can't figure out what they were talking about in those 4 pages but I do believe that if somebody want google translated then they can do that much on their own.
If you treat translating manga as a hobby and a way to learn japanese better then it's obvious that they won't use google translated text (which sucks so bad I know I'd just drop it, lol).
Keep quality higher (though it's true I want moar new chapters myself, I need proper english xD)
Thanks for good translation!

Ps: Oh yeah. Last page is missing, but there's nothing unexpected happening anyway, just the expected scare-page so meh.

really scared me there :D
I think its a good idea to point out the difference in quality.
Sadly there are some works with exactly that sort of (missing) care.
Thank you.

Double-page supporter
The final page of this chapter is missing. Could you please reupload the complete version?

Ty for the ch.
Btw idk how someone would like to read of google translate :v

They had us in the first half, I'm not gonna lie 😂

Take ur time with the chapters, I'll take quality > quantity any day.

Oh jesus that scared me lmao. Very effective way to make a point! 😂
Anyway I'm all for quality over quantity, plus y'alls releases don't seem to take any longer than other scanlation groups'? Reading manga online is a game of patience, folks. always has been.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh thank God I thought someone else took over translating !! Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Those 'dragons' looked over and all thought at the same time "DID SOMEONE BRING SNACKS?!" and she is food now

Group Leader
FFFFF WHY DID I PICK THIS UP NOWWWWWWWWW //DEAD

gosh this is so adorable, and the name Nefeltima is so freaking cute. I mildly ship her with the prince. QAQ

I popped in at your Discord. Still need a translator? ovo

Users who are viewing this thread