Fluffy Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

lol entitled brats

i'm so disconnected from scanlation drama that i thought yet another google translator group picked up the series

might have been better in the old days when it was somewhat slightly harder for the stupid fans to complain
lazy entitled ppl wont take the 3 mins it takes to go on irc

Dex-chan lover
You know, I very nearly stopped reading at the second page. It's only dumb luck that I chose to check out the comments before ditching.

They're all coming for pets.
Also, so glad I went a little farther in the chapter. Like others, almost just left after I saw the quality

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
If by "presentation" you mean "the art", and similar things, then yeah, I agree. But I was referring to anything from the translator's side, rather than the author's.
I don't mind having no redraws, I don't mind smudged text-bubbles. But I do mind the art level, and not having complete Engrish.

Group Leader
Just omg.... Nothing to say... Google tl. No redraw... Even bubbles.. why use grey to redraw when bubble is white....

Group Leader
@crazybars It worked!! ^7^/ I've only just joined the team today, but I'll be working with them on MofuMofu and other projects in the future, so keep an eye out for us! <3

Saw something badly translated like that in many manhuas from another site in 2016, luckily some people couldn't hold it anymore and fixed it (like you guys) so thank you very much

Thanks for the alert that it got better. 🙂 After the first few pages of non-sequiturs I was ready to set it aside until someone did a better job. I'm all for cheering people on in attempting to translate, but this initially looked like something I would try to submit and I'll be the first to say my JPN - ENG skills are woefully lacking - even after four semesters of Japanese.

A translation note:
Page 10, Panel 3, Bubble 2: "Therefore they usually lives underground" - this is one of those "if the subject is plural, then the verb is singular" guidelines. (e.g. "They live", but "It lives".) And don't reply with exceptions to this guideline. I KNOW there are exceptions. English is rife with exceptions. That's why I'm calling it a guideline rather than a rule.

Dex-chan lover
lol i was gonna complain how they even bothered to post a garbage MTL at first but i guess i got bamboozled. I personally prefer slower but proper translation because i can just read the raw if i really like the series. I learned JP the proper way but kanji is still a bitches and being a lazy ass myself, i prefer reading other people's translation. So, good work guys.

Agreed. With the exception of the one thing I noted, the translation was a breeze to read. Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Like everyone here, you got me with the first pages. I've read less than a quarter of the pages so much it was a pain, and was about to drop the series until anothr team pick it up... then I checked the next page and got mad. Then I read the true version and understood the issue.

Well good luck team!

Also yeah, obviously the dragons are coming close to her quickly because she asked to pet them and they agreed.

I know where the scans group is coming from, but I also kinda agree with @manafusion

I was so put off by the first few pages that I didnt bother to scroll down. but I knew it was weird since its from the usual scans group so I checked out the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist art is important, not engrish is essential, but cleaning and typesetting do improve the experience enough that I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it.

@GrimGriefer Damn you and your use of reversed psychology! (just kidding)

And I agree with the TL. I would rather wait longer for a good translation than getting some almost unreadable Googletranslate-crap ten minutes after the RAWs are avaiable. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread