Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
This is just a reupload (originally from our website but not posted here in MD)

P.S. On behalf of the group, I apologize for disregarding the uwu talk. though I wasn't present when they did this
Plus I can't edit them since they're just photos. The PSDs are with someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Coolmic has the translations for the next chs (but they use a ticket system to access the next chapters) and another group did ch 8 3 months ago or something (MTL).

Any plans on continuing this?

There are none. We could actually do the next chs but we only have an mtl available.

Her power is "loved by *all* races except humans. No danger from the goblins since they're not human.

Thanks for translating it, and while I'd like to see you guys continue (especially if you want to ditch the uwu talk) I understand if you're not gonna.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn. Is this story going to turn R-18 due to FMC being captured by a horde of goblins?

Group Leader
@never_preorder
2uKBre8.png

Omg thank you so much for updating this manga ! ~ ^^ I love it so much, cant wait for another new chapter 🥺❤️✨

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Dex-chan lover
You'd think the locals would know everything the dragon told them about the local monsters. They might not know some secrets, but they've been dealing with this area all their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread