Isekai de Nonbiri Iyashi te Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Are we just gonna ignore what the Goddess said about Earth? That it is going to become a hunting ground for souls soon enough.

That likely means that most of humans on Earth are going to have "accidents" like that train.

And most of those souls will just be made to dissipate into the void...

I wonder *why* that is about to happen though.

Is Earth some sort of petri disk where gods from various worlds grow and cultivate humans like fruits and then only pick handful of the most promising/interesting(/whatever fits that God's taste)?

I mean, that method does make sense, if not damn horrible for all the sapient life lost.

Just because some guy Looks hot doesn't mean they can't be a pedophile.

a lolicon king right here picking kids outta the snow to raise like hikaru genji or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian The original webnovel goes deeper on why the goddess calls Earth a hunting ground for souls.

Earth's human souls carry large amounts of energy, and leaning towards good or evil can create an extreme energy flow. Therefore the gods of other worlds are interested in claiming this energy for their worlds. (The goddess here seems to want neutral-aligned souls, hence the whole "not poison or medicine" thing.)

Since Earth has no governing god, there's nothing to stop these foreign gods from claiming Earth souls for themselves. The goddess mentions Earth is also of great interest because its development far outpaces their worlds; but that the development is taking its toll and Earth will die into 20 years time.

Dex-chan lover
you get 3 wishes from a fucking goddess and you waste them on such small thing?
it's like going to a 5 star restaurant while having your entire meal comped and just eating free bread sticks and drinking water.

Dex-chan lover
Magic: Convenience problem solving device

@Doomer They all typical japanese office workers (who most likely overworked), they may just want a peaceful retirement life with stable job (maybe except the long haired girl who want to be strong).

@zz2000 That was interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis even so they are being so fucking dumb about it. instead of just "i want a healthy body" they could at least have asked for an invincible body or a body at peak physical health and with immunity to deceases. if they wanted a relaxed life they could have asked for a ton of money or a magical house that they have all modern luxuries in or anything like that but no they went with farming, healing and a healthy body...

Fed-Kun's army
Granted, if you make extreme wishes, you may end up with a "Monkey's Paw" scenario... 1 extreme and 2 mediocre wishes are pretty good.

Mr. Farmer is probably the most OP.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Agriculture - Some people just want to live an actual Harvest Moon/Rune Factory life despite having no experience in actual farming.
Healthy Body - Having talent anywhere is useless if you are frail OR sick (immunity to disease doesnt mean you have physical strength and vice versa. Healthy body gives you both though not OP in one area). Not like they want to be immortals as well (usually a bad idea anyway)
Healing - wants to use magic, doesnt want to kill people.

Relaxed life =/= NEET life so wishing for a ton of money(no job)/modern luxuries (attracts trouble from people w/o modern luxuries) are out. Their definition of relaxed life is not one of luxury but where they work "moderately" and have enough "alone time" to chill. An average/standard life enjoyed by the most of the working world that isn't Japan.

Remember, their society is one where people literally die from overworking. They want work. They just dont want to work till they drop dead.

@JutlandAngel True, though last I check, religion wrote that and dinosaurs don't exist. So i guess in the end, humans are still the trashiest thing that walked this earth.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer I would say a healthy body is pretty great. Not everyone wants to be immortal or deathless. Having a healthy body is pretty much an immortal body as it prevents all detrimental effects. One being the biggest reason we die and that is mutations. If her body is 100% healthy so are the cells. No accumulated mutations means no death, unless you are killed, that little vessel organ or w.e in your brain says naw, you dying today. I think I would wish for a healthy body, though what I want and what they want are different things and I'm sure the goddess can interpret what theey mean by what they say even if they all say the same thing

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOO STAY LIKE THIS STAY LIKE THISSSS!!! DONT TURN THIS INTO SOME YUCKY YUCK ROMANCE RAISING A CHILD THEN MAKING HER A WIFE THE FUCK NO JUST BE FLUFF I BESEECH YOUUU!! (৹ᵒ̴̶̷᷄人ᵒ̴̶̷᷅৹)

"Want a caretaker"

*gives her not just one but TWO HOT CARETAKER

I stan the goddess 😭🔥

Dex-chan lover
Goddess - I'll grant you any 3 wishes you'd ever think of!
Girl 1: - I want a hoe, to rely on
Boy 1: - I want a hoe, to plow mud with
Girl 2: - Gimme whatever those 2 ordered... and a diet cola!

totally understandable godly wishes... 💀🤡

I love how the other two were sensible to like MCs 2nd and 3rd wish asking for the same. The goddess was right in saying they were neutral souls. One wish for a desire that's not to OP and the rest to casual easy living.

It has a cute and promising beginning so far I look foward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread